Regular Contributor

WHEN an item will not ship for a few days - allow us to cancel

Many times things are presented BUT will not be shipped for a while - so stop this

"preparing your order" ****** and allow us to cancel the order - when it becomes obvious that it will NOT be arriving got whatever on a certain date it was needed.  If you say it is an advanced order, etc...that is ok....

Honored Contributor

Re: WHEN an item will not ship for a few days - allow us to cancel

@Roni 

Do you have an order in "preparing your order" you want to cancel or is this a suggestion?

If you have an order, maybe the Social Team can help you.  Email at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation. 

If your comment is a suggestion, it's been made here quite a few times here, but nothing has been done. I don't think anyone with influence reads or receives our comments.  You can try Feedback at the bottom of this page, but I'm not sure it will go anywhere.  

Respected Contributor

I disagree that no one with influence reads our comments.  Otherwise these boards would be gone.  

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I disagree that no one with influence reads our comments.  Otherwise these boards would be gone.  

@FranandZoe 

The Forum was to be gone on November 3rd until we protested.  Some sent emails to the CEO.  

We still don't know whether the Forum will continue beyond the beginning of 2022.  We never received an answer.  We were told QVC would have to look into it needing our input.  We would hear from someone.....next week.  Next week is several months ago.  No one asked for our input.  

So, we're left hanging not knowing whether QVC will close the Forum in the next few months. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni - If it is helpful, "Preparing Your Order" is actually the second phase of the processing/shipping cycle (after "In Process"), so if you've reached that phase. your order should hopefully be on its way to you fairly soon. One other thing to note about all of the processing/shipping phases is that their speed is dependent on the entity doing the processing/shipping; sometimes that's QVC and sometimes it's a vendor, and in most cases, it's impossible to know whether one will be quicker than the other. Good luck with your order!