Super Contributor

Re: WEN Air Days for TSVs and In General

@Nicole WI  I was looking for your post and found it this morning.  Well said.  I am too disappointed in the lack of show for WEN with Chaz Dean.  Hopefully someone will read your comments and respond back to you.  I have been posting little because of the blacklashing on the WEN boards for supporting a brand I love.

Anna

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Nicole WI for the suggestion, and I agree posting here was the right place.

The Q in my opinion has never stepped forward & offered any support to Wen thru the "rough" days, even tho he is a top selling vendor..

By taking his air time almost down to nothing and taking away alot of the weekend shows that is there answer it would seem?

Wen has major $ spent by many here on the Q, (and most customers don't even visit the forum or know about it), they just know when to order and most certainly do..So to me what the Q is saying is that there "customer" base isn't very important to them, if it was not only would they have left the Wen schedule the same, (or increased due to many new products) but also stopped negative posts about it's vendor & his product line.

.If the Q is as they always say "like a big family", not the kind of support you would hope for...

Valued Contributor

Thank you Anna. I just wanted to shed a light on the changes I had noticed with WEN on QVC. 🙂
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your support in some of my opinions and feelings regarding WEN, Chaz Dean, and Team WEN. I appreciate you all respectfully voicing your opinions as well and not turning this into a hostile conversation. I think if we communicate how we are feeling to QVC with respect we will see better results than if we just say nothing at all.

Change can happen when people speak their mind while remaining respectful and at the same time being honest.

I would like to make one thing clear... When I posted the original post (which I have reread and see it should have been proofread before posting due to grammar mistakes) I was speaking for myself and some others people who had noticed changes with WEN show scheduling and some discussions I had with friends and family who watched some hosts with Chaz not being able to really to describe his products correctly. I want to be sure that people reading this understand I am not saying every single WEN customer at QVC shares my views or the views of people I referred to in my original post reflect all WEN customer views.

I posted the original post in hopes of doing so the post would at least be read and given some consideration by QVC. If I sat and said nothing I needed to accept I could no longer complain about what I felt was wrong with the current status of things with WEN and QVC. Now that I have spoke my mind I have the ability to say I made my voice known the best way I knew how. I have made my effort to inspire change and now I will let the cards fall where they may...

The support and opinions voiced here for my opinion and adding your own opinions are appreciated by myself and others as well. Thank you all for speaking your minds while maintaining a respectful atmosphere. ❤

Sincerely,

Nicole

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI Thank you for your great post!  I also was disappointed to see Chaz having only 1 show in March, and that again it was on a Friday.  I have to use one of my vacation days from work in order to see the shows live.  To add insult to injury, the last visit really only had 2 shows, not 3, since the 4:00 am show was a repeat of the 1:00 am show.  Have they ever done that before - shown a repeat show instead of a live one on the day of his visit?  I can't recall that ever being done before.  I had taped the shows and expected to see 2 different morning shows instead of a repeat.   Also, QVC tells us it's only durng the live shows that our WEN purchases are credited to Chaz.  Well, far more people would be able to purchase on a Saturday than on a Friday which is a workday for many.  I really hope we see an improvement in this situation.

BTW, Nicole, it's good to see your name again on the forum.  

Valued Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Nicole WI Thank you for your great post!  I also was disappointed to see Chaz having only 1 show in March, and that again it was on a Friday.  I have to use one of my vacation days from work in order to see the shows live.  To add insult to injury, the last visit really only had 2 shows, not 3, since the 4:00 am show was a repeat of the 1:00 am show.  Have they ever done that before - shown a repeat show instead of a live one on the day of his visit?  I can't recall that ever being done before.  I had taped the shows and expected to see 2 different morning shows instead of a repeat.   Also, QVC tells us it's only durng the live shows that our WEN purchases are credited to Chaz.  Well, far more people would be able to purchase on a Saturday than on a Friday which is a workday for many.  I really hope we see an improvement in this situation.

BTW, Nicole, it's good to see your name again on the forum.  

@qtrmoonlady1, I was upset enough about the February visit only having 1 hour scheduled during the day, I did not realize that one of the shows scheduled in the middle of the night was a repeat.

So, I am wondering if QVC comes back to Chaz and says, "Well, your last visit really didn't sell that much product, so we are going to cut your air time again" ??? Well, hello QVC, what do you expect if you put Chaz on once every couple months and schedule things like you did for this last February visit? 

It seems to me like a vicious cycle that QVC is perpetuating. As  a Wen customer and a QVC customer, I must say, i am extremely disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

Thank you all for your support in some of my opinions and feelings regarding WEN, Chaz Dean, and Team WEN. I appreciate you all respectfully voicing your opinions as well and not turning this into a hostile conversation. I think if we communicate how we are feeling to QVC with respect we will see better results than if we just say nothing at all.

Change can happen when people speak their mind while remaining respectful and at the same time being honest.

I would like to make one thing clear... When I posted the original post (which I have reread and see it should have been proofread before posting due to grammar mistakes) I was speaking for myself and some others people who had noticed changes with WEN show scheduling and some discussions I had with friends and family who watched some hosts with Chaz not being able to really to describe his products correctly. I want to be sure that people reading this understand I am not saying every single WEN customer at QVC shares my views or the views of people I referred to in my original post reflect all WEN customer views.

I posted the original post in hopes of doing so the post would at least be read and given some consideration by QVC. If I sat and said nothing I needed to accept I could no longer complain about what I felt was wrong with the current status of things with WEN and QVC. Now that I have spoke my mind I have the ability to say I made my voice known the best way I knew how. I have made my effort to inspire change and now I will let the cards fall where they may...

The support and opinions voiced here for my opinion and adding your own opinions are appreciated by myself and others as well. Thank you all for speaking your minds while maintaining a respectful atmosphere. ❤

Sincerely,

Nicole

@Nicole WI    I also noticed this with several of the hosts and brought this up in my original post.  I've been watching Chaz's shows since the beginning and cannot recall seeing what I witnessed last visit.  We watch and always learn something new from  the demonstrations ( Yes, even longtime Wen girls do)I understand that producers/hosts may need to move a show along or change direction but it was beyond rude to suddenly interrupt a demo that was informative to the viewers. When the vendor attempted to continue the  demo , the host insisted that SHE change to another characteristic of the product.  It appeared to me (and others as well) that it was an on-air attempt to show who's in charge here.  I can say I witnessed this twice that day but the one host upset me so much I didn't want to watch anymore.  I dont care what the hosts use but don't go on air  and rave about how you use this and use that and then the very next day do the same with another product/vendor.   I never thought I d say this but I miss the days of the Chaz and Lisa shows.  This is the same shopping channel that allows some vendors to make complete fools of themselves with their antics and I never see a host do this to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicole WI - Thank You and well said. Your comments were well stated and I agree, Chaz & Team Wen are being slighted.

Valued Contributor

I agree with all of these comments. I am considering changing all of WEN purchasing to ChazDean.com and no longer purchasing anything from QVC. I don't care to see a beloved vendor treated this way.

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Wen_Woman I hope none of the March shows are repeats   And I wonder - does Chaz get credit if we buy products during the repeated show, or only during a live show?  It's such a silly rule anyway, and now we have repeats to deal with?  Very unfair.  I really hope that was just a one time occurrence.