Trusted Contributor

WEBSITE running miserably, no excuses for QVC not to repair it !

[ Edited ]

Like so many other users of the forum and website in general,I am finding it  now extremely slow

having to post 6 or more times and getting an unresponsive page each time and having to wait way too long. It is definitely not my computer.

I don't really care anymore what QVC's excuses are, they offer this to their consumers, and have enough income to have this site repaired properly and permanently.

I'm tired of all of the excuses. It can be done. So what if so many people are using it? They expected it, didn't they ? Even if the didn't, they should be on top of it enough

to do whatever is necessary to repair it. There are thousands of computers around the world that can handle their users, so they can find one or a way to make it work for us.

What ticks me off is that if it affected they methods of how we pay our bills, they would have attended to it pronto !

Perhaps we should just not pay on our accounts , and then do so as slow as this is.

Please message TPTB to do something about this. It's a shame QVC isn't earning the dollars I spend elsewhere because they haven't bothered to repair it.

Get on the ball QVC, turn lose some money and fix it !!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: WEBSITE running miserably, no excuses for QVC not to repair it !

I had so many problems yesterday that I didn't get to order the TSV or any of the OTOs. I'm probably not the only one that wasn't able to order. I had to leave the house and my cell was not any better.

I noticed that the TSV didn't sell out in any scents and the OTOS were all available today. I won't pay the higher price and I wasn't home all day.

Getting through to customer service on a regular day was too difficult a couple of weeks ago on a regular weekend.  I won't even try this weekend.

I would assume this might be a large loss for QVC. I realize that they make lots of money anyway...just a little less this weekend. Plus Wen was not the hit that it was expected to be...a sellout.  There were 2 OTOs when the product didn't even sell out!

I believe this is called a Major Fail!

Trusted Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Like so many other users of the forum and website in general,I am finding it  now extremely slow

having to post 6 or more times and getting an unresponsive page each time and having to wait way too long. It is definitely not my computer.

I don't really care anymore what QVC's excuses are, they offer this to their consumers, and have enough income to have this site repaired properly and permanently.

I'm tired of all of the excuses. It can be done. So what if so many people are using it? They expected it, didn't they ? Even if the didn't, they should be on top of it enough

to do whatever is necessary to repair it. There are thousands of computers around the world that can handle their users, so they can find one or a way to make it work for us.

What ticks me off is that if it affected they methods of how we pay our bills, they would have attended to it pronto !

Perhaps we should just not pay on our accounts , and then do so as slow as this is.

Please message TPTB to do something about this. It's a shame QVC isn't earning the dollars I spend elsewhere because they haven't bothered to repair it.

Get on the ball QVC, turn lose some money and fix it !!!!!

What she said !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

If you remember the last holiday (July 4th), we had a bit of technical issues.  I think this was done purposely because QVC has limited personal this holiday weekend and wanted to discourage posting.  

Discouraging posters also limits the chance of arguments and the need for moderators

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Get Back to Work Right Meow!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

If you remember the last holiday (July 4th), we had a bit of technical issues.  I think this was done purposely because QVC has limited personal this holiday weekend and wanted to discourage posting.  

Discouraging posters also limits the chance of arguments and the need for moderators

@MyGirlsMom thanks for sharing that info... it's frustrating, but it sure explains a lot. Smiley Wink

btw, I love your signature: 

sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you

Even on a frustrating night like tonight it puts a smile on my face!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I had so many problems yesterday that I didn't get to order the TSV or any of the OTOs. I'm probably not the only one that wasn't able to order. I had to leave the house and my cell was not any better.

I noticed that the TSV didn't sell out in any scents and the OTOS were all available today. I won't pay the higher price and I wasn't home all day.

Getting through to customer service on a regular day was too difficult a couple of weeks ago on a regular weekend.  I won't even try this weekend.

I would assume this might be a large loss for QVC. I realize that they make lots of money anyway...just a little less this weekend. Plus Wen was not the hit that it was expected to be...a sellout.  There were 2 OTOs when the product didn't even sell out!

I believe this is called a Major Fail!

@CalMom if you call QVC customer service tonight and explain what has been happening, I have a feeling that they will honor yesterday's prices. You'd need to call soon though. 

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to place orders on two waitlist items today (one a cookbook that's in advanced sales), and the rep said those items couldn't be waitlisted (or pre-ordered).  Why are they on the website as waitlist items if they can't be ordered?  It's one thing to put up with this train wreck forum format, but it's another to not be able to place orders.  

Seems like every time I look at the homepage, they've moved things around to make them difficult to find.  Today the Lunchtime Special link wasn't on the front page like it has been in the past.  I had to go through the Deals link at the top.  Too many clicks to get somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Must be because it's a holiday but I have noticed a real slowdown in page loading including the QVC website not responding.

Since QVC is all about the money I imagine that when the sales numbers are matched to the metrics including website performance for the Labor day holiday long weekend that heads are going to roll.

Honored Contributor

1. ridiculously slow

2. Have to sign in over & over

3. "QVC not responding" errors (over & over!)

4. "Cross site scripting" errors (over & over!)

It's not my computer or browsers either.

I gave up.

Smiley others 285.GIF
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.