Occasional Contributor

WAY TOO MUCH CHRISTMAS IN JULY

REALLY, TWO ENTIRE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!!! I WON'T BE WATCHING.....

Honored Contributor

Re: WAY TOO MUCH CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Shouting doesn't make people pay more attention to your post, it just demonstrates that you have no clue regarding netiquette - or that you do, but choose to shout anyway. Either way, not a good impression. So - don't watch. QVC isn't going to care, and neither will 99% of those who read the forums.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

1 day of selling Christmas items in July is 1 day too much.I agree with you completely.Lets have summer, as short as it is and leave Christmas for the cold months!

Frequent Contributor

Totally agree 100%. I thought it was a mistake when I first saw the program guide. And it's actually more than 2 days, because it starts at 8 p.m. tonight (Friday) if I am correct.

So ridiculously boring....but then all weekend programming usually is. Especially the horrid Sundays. They desperately need to re-vamp things.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 mosky said:

1 day of selling Christmas items in July is 1 day too much.I agree with you completely.Lets have summer, as short as it is and leave Christmas for the cold months!

well if you are out enjoying summer, then I guess you won't have to worry what's on QVC this weekend!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Way too much Christmas in July, August, September, and October.

Honored Contributor

QVC likes to have ""themes"" and they just can't resist using ""Christmas in July"" ...

Honored Contributor

And, as always, the repetition will be legion and the bulk of the product array uninteresting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

It does not bother me. I will not be watching. It's way too early for me to start thinking about Christmas.

However, QVC has plenty of viewers that really look forward to these shows. I hope they enjoy it.

Super Contributor

Annnnnd.....The CIJ prices aren't that great! Why should I spend my money now??? They seemed to have missed the boat.