Visitor

View products from order status

Because the FEEDBACK button is not working, I'm using this forum.  When checking my orders, I would like to go directly to the product page when I click on the product.  Instead it takes me to the order info and then I have to click again on the product to get to the product page.  If I wanted info, I would click on “view/edit” as that is what it’s for.  QVC, please join the 21st century.

Honored Contributor

Re: View products from order status

Yes, a few of us mentioned this previously.  

I think QVC should tell the IT department to set up their own personal accounts, actually order things on easy pay, maintain their own wish lists, so they know what customers are encountering.

The problem is the IT dept is located in Poland.  No live programming there and not sure if they have access to online shopping.  European websites might be set up differently.  

Respected Contributor

I must be the one who doesn't understand. If I have this correctly, the complaint seems to be that when you go to your Order Status page and click on an item you ordered, then the information shown is your order information...on the Order Statue page. 

Sounds to me that would be what one should expect to see. Guess I don't see a hardship in then having to do one additional click to the product's page. Unless like I said, I'm not understanding correctly. 

Respected Contributor

@Tabbybee, I totally agree with you and it's particularly annoying now because that is how it used to be before they made changes several years back. If you clicked the item it would go to the item page. If you clicked on the order it would go to details of your order. I could list a bunch of other annoying things about the order status page but it's a total waste of time. Woman Frustrated  

New Contributor

Etoile,

and others, the problem I have the bothers me the most (and if I am not understanding how to click twice and get to the product page please inform me how) items I have saved in my wish list for example, when I open a item if I want to view all item details and the item shows 23 reviews the only way to read the reviews is to copy and paste the item number in search, the leave my wish list by pressing enter and search to pull up the item on the item page by item number to be able to see every specific detail, measurments, etc and to be able to read any of teh 23 reviews, or if there are comments on the item.  None of those are able to be viewed when in the Wish List and clicking to open a item that has been saved in that location to attempt to get further details or check further info before purchasing.  It would be nice to see all item detils when opeing the item in the Wish List and not having to leave the list and complete extra steps just to get the complete info on the same item.  This occurs when viewing the item in others ways also.  Again I do not know of anywhere in any setting I can click twice to get the actual item page with all the info.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that this is a very annoying extra step that was implemented as part of the Order Status "upgrade" a couple of years ago. The old version of that page didn't look as slick or organized as the current version, but it was MUCH more user friendly and didn't yield the errors and missing information we sometimes have to deal with now.

Super Contributor

"QVC'S Website Is A Mess" and it hasn't just started.  Just like they blame everything on the pandemic.  Things there changed when they changed hands which was way before the pandemic.

It is "very frustrating"to use their website and a lot of time wasted.

Honored Contributor

IT is located in Poland ?  Where did you learn that?  This is saving money?  

Respected Contributor

And wouldn't it be refreshing if the "hide cancelled orders" actually worked. Nope. I go to my order status page and hide cancelled orders is indeed checked but all the cancelled orders are showing. I have to uncheck the box and then check it again every single time to hide cancelled orders. How stupid and worthless is that?  

Trusted Contributor

All of the Q's IT needs a serious upgrade. It has needed it for a long time, but so far, they are spending time cramming more stuff onto the homepage.