Trusted Contributor

Vieos STILL not working...UGH

[ Edited ]

I realize that QVC says that it is NOT ON THEIR END...oops, sorry.  How about having your crack tech team find out how those of us with this issue can fix it?  I have NO problem with any other website videos.  I have followed all of the suggestions, and still no videos.  I realize that not everyone is affected, but those of us who are are frustrated...and probably limiting what they feel comfortable purchasing without seeing the item on a model or listening to the description.  You want to be an ONLINE RETAILER, then fix the online issues.

Contributor

Re: Vieos STILL not working...UGH

None of the videos are working for me either. Just get a big X in the video and it won't play. Oh well guess I won't be buying much since I can't see the videos anymore. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

And I still only get 9 seconds worth and then it quits.

Frequent Contributor

@mac116@shaggygirl@qvchope, I also can not view the video's since they changed the format of the pages. I've done all the reccomended things and nothing works. All other web site's work. I e-mailed them last week and they responded that "they were aware of the issues and were working on them". Well, it's a week and a half later and still not working. Taking my business elsewhere until this issue is resolved. Spikey's mom