New Contributor

Would someone please get David Venable a dictionary! He keeps latching onto words he uses over and over with no idea of their definition. Every time he uses "potable", he calls it a fancy word for "fresh". Potable means drinkable...has nothing to do with freshness. Currently he keeps calling many of his products "dynamic". It appears he thinks it means "really, really good" as opposed to something in a constant state of change. Please tell him to use little words he can understand. 

Trusted Contributor

@iwasjerryhorne   Be careful, thems fightin words when talking about our David. Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@iwasjerryhorne wrote:

Would someone please get David Venable a dictionary! He keeps latching onto words he uses over and over with no idea of their definition. Every time he uses "potable", he calls it a fancy word for "fresh". Potable means drinkable...has nothing to do with freshness. Currently he keeps calling many of his products "dynamic". It appears he thinks it means "really, really good" as opposed to something in a constant state of change. Please tell him to use little words he can understand. 

Maybe you should go to his FB and offer to teach him.

I think after all these years he's doing a fine job.

Honored Contributor

@iwasjerryhorne sure, if only DV improved his speech, he might actually sell more and become a top-selling host.  Poor David.

Honored Contributor

I was going to say "Quit picking on my David,"  but above poster said it better, he's "our David."