Regular Contributor

I have wasted money on so many moisturizers that only left me with breakouts on my sensitive. I finally found my first jar at QVC and I love it!  It has been years since I have had a happy face Smiley Sad but now I do with Tula.

Please have the Day/Night moisturizer in it, super size would be soooo nice. There are 5 stars on all of this product and I can see why.

Regular Contributor

@Stardust2 wrote:

I have wasted money on so many moisturizers that only left me with breakouts on my sensitive. I finally found my first jar at QVC and I love it!  It has been years since I have had a happy face Smiley Sad but now I do with Tula.

Please have the Day/Night moisturizer in it, super size would be soooo nice. There are 5 stars on all of this product and I can see why.

I meant to say please have a TSV of this product.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stardust2 What do you like about it exactly? I'm curious.

Regular Contributor

It makes my skin so soft. I can tell it is fading the fine lines and pores. I also like that it is natural.

Since the skin is the largest organ we have I don't like putting chemicals on it. Anything you put on the skin goes into the bloodtream.

I have very sensitive skin and never had a problem with breakouts, etc. with this product. I'm sure Evine or HSN will pick this product up if QVC doesn't do more with it. In my opinion that is why QVC is not doing the business they used to.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

And it doesn't lay on top of your skin. Goes in and goes to work immediately. Wake up to a soft skin. It's wonderful under foundation too.