Regular Contributor
QVC could you please offer more diversity in your beauty TSVs. You have about 10 philosophy TSVs a year. None of which I buy. You now have Chaz Dean only once a year and no more Dr. Gross facial pads which are miracles. I am finding myself buying less and less from you because you don’t offer TSV in products I like but offer the same TSVs over and over again.
Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor
I don’t understand the point of this link? I am requesting TSV and more products by Dr. Gross and more TSV for Wen.
Respected Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
I don’t understand the point of this link? I am requesting TSV and more products by Dr. Gross and more TSV for Wen.

maybe you should re-read your original post.  

Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
QVC could you please offer more diversity in your beauty TSVs. You have about 10 philosophy TSVs a year. None of which I buy. You now have Chaz Dean only once a year and no more Dr. Gross facial pads which are miracles. I am finding myself buying less and less from you because you don’t offer TSV in products I like but offer the same TSVs over and over again.

This is true for almost all of Q's TSVs. They show the same dozen products, or variations of, over and over and over.

Super Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Lovevienna wrote:

maybe you should re-read your original post.  

@kittyloo Maybe you should re-read the original post.  

It was pretty clear that @Lovevienna was requesting more variety in the beauty TSVs offered and specifically mentioned several examples.  She used the term "TSV" several times in the her original post.  

Your reply with a link to all the beauty brands QVC sells (at their everyday price) does not make sense.  It has no connection to her desire to see brands other than Philosophy as the beauty TSV such as WEN and Dr.Gross.