Trusted Contributor

Tracking on items that have been delivered

It used to be that no matter who the carrier was, there would be a delivery of the item shown after you have received it.  This helps the customer to keep track of the 30 days.  I have clicked on multiple items lately and they all show "no tracking information".  What is going on?  No matter if it's U.S. Mail or UPS, there would be an indication of the item being delivered.  Please fix this.  It seems that everything done since these forums have changed makes more work for the customer.  This forum alone is so tedious and not cute like you think it is.  I mean, I get to pick a font just to make this readable?  Really?  Is this supposed to be fun?  Also, this is the second time I'm typing this because nothing seems to work.  It took me to a sign in page after I clicked "Post" and then I was in some kind of limbo.     

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracking on items that have been delivered

I'm sure that QVC is probably already working on restoring the tracking information for our packages, but I just wanted to add that I would also like this information back as soon as possible. 

Thank you, 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I agree that something needs to be done with tracking.   Why have a tracking number if you can not use it.   This is the worst it has ever been.   Please fix the situation.

Frequent Contributor

Precisely.  I recently contacted QVC  about the lack of tracking information, despite a live link with a tracking number that is supposed to give the customer the ability to track a QVC package once it is shipped.  I also nonoted that inputting the tracking number directly into the USPS tracking site resulted in a "we have no information on that number" response.  So, how did QVC respond to my complaint?  You guessed it -- by giving me the tracking number (which I already had), suggesting that I go to the USPS (which I already did), and telling me that it takes 72 hours for USPS to post tracking information (oh really-is this some special discrimination against QVC packages?).

Every other online vendor manages to provide timely package tracking information or links thereto.  Why can't QVC do the same?  And if QVC can't or won't, then it should stop insulting its customers with these bogus package tracking links.  

Respected Contributor

It's really a problem because even though I have a 'do not leave any packages outside' sign on my door post, and a doorbell, and I'm home, the usps leaves the package outside.  Happily, some packages come earlier than the edd, but how am I to know?  I may as well have a sign outside saying 'help yourself, free for the taking,' which has happened! 

Honored Contributor

I have never really had any problems other then USPS is slow to update their system. I don't use the tracking from Q. I copy & paste my tracking # & go directly to USPS or UPS. I always know when a package will be delivered. UPS always shows a scheduled delivery date. USPS also shows an estimated delivery date & it's has always been delivered on that date. I know at first on the Q tracking it looks like some bogus info. I think they have to input something in the system for tracking & that's how they do it. Sometimes it says on it's way to ??? but never was really on it's way to ??? because when it does show the tracking it starts from some place no where near what was stated from the beginning. LOL!!!

I talked to USPS about a package the other day & was told they were getting a new system with faster updated tracking that should be up & working some time this month. Guess we will see.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

It's really a problem because even though I have a 'do not leave any packages outside' sign on my door post, and a doorbell, and I'm home, the usps leaves the package outside.  Happily, some packages come earlier than the edd, but how am I to know?  I may as well have a sign outside saying 'help yourself, free for the taking,' which has happened! 

You can sign up on the UPS website to be notified when a package will be delivered and they will also notify you that it has been delivered.  I get very good information from UPS; not so much from the post office.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i don't have any problem with USPS tracking at Evine.  this just started at the Q.  the tracking number they have given me in several instances did not match up with anything on the package.  the numbers on the package hooked into the USPS system however.  looks like a Q problem.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 thanks, but I don't have trouble with ups, just usps.  But now ups is much more expensive, so I don't opt for it.

Trusted Contributor

This has been going on for a very long time and QVC has done nothing to resolve the problem.

There is no tracking on order delivery or returns.  Refunds are also greatly delayed on returns cmpared to the past.

QVC need to fix this sooner rather than later.

The tracking numbers provided for USPS under our individual orders are not valid on USPS tracking software.

This is a horrible waste of our time.

QVC FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.