Valued Contributor

QVC, have you thought about putting a subsection into the Electonics forum dedicated to Tracfone questions and comments? It would be nice to have a dedicated forum for customers to follow and search. I think Tracfone sales might increase if it was easier to get answers, suggestions, and comments from those who actually are Tracfone users all in one place.

Honored Contributor

Maybe because Tracfone has their own forum?

https://www.tracfoneforum.com/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Marybella  They have stated there will be no new forums or sub forums added. Electronics forum doesn’t have all that much traffic that tracphone questions wouldn’t be seen.

Honored Contributor

Tracfone has their own website with answers to all the questions anyone could possibly have.  You can also reach their customer service department by computer of by phone.  QVC is just one of the many, many retailers who sell them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I suggested that two years ago. 

Went nowhere.

Esteemed Contributor
Hedge

Give TracFone Its Own Sub-Forum Under Favorite Brands

Please consider giving TracFone it's own sub-forum under the 'My Favorite Brand' forum.

You could start us off by lifting all the TracFone threads from the last year or two from Electronics and moving them to their own new forum, yes? Please.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for all of the replies. I guess it wasn't such a good idea.