Valued Contributor

Todays TSV looks cute...would’ve ordered if it was offered in Tall. Come on, Designers!

A lot of designers, well, probably most, dress tall runway models to show off their collections, but rarely offer their own products in Tall. Here, especially since it's a TSV, it would've been a great idea since there are both Petite's and Regular offered. Maybe even increase sales!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Todays TSV looks cute...would’ve ordered if it was offered in Tall. Come on, Designers!

I don't like any of the prints, so big and overwhelming on any body. I love a great men's wear done right for a woman but not this one.

I do like the plain sleeveless but certainly not any one of those prints, nor would I wear the two together. I predict these will not sell.

Super Contributor

Re: Todays TSV looks cute...would’ve ordered if it was offered in Tall. Come on, Designers!

I am a tall woman over 6 ft tall.  It would be nice if QVC offered talls because we need a longer length.   Oh well won't be buying this TSV.

Respected Contributor

I'm a petite. I SO wanted to purchase this dress because it's such a good buy.  But I don't like ANY of the prints.  Woman Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

The prints are awful...who picks them?

It makes the entire outfit looks like it comes from Walmart!

Esteemed Contributor

Those prints are hideous.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually really like Renee's maxi dresses, but I don't care for any of the TSV prints either. The plaids even seem larger than I would prefer. These were a pass for me. 

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl @meem120 @spent2much I think the menswear and animal print have potential. As a tall person, size 14, it's doable to pull it off, depending on what you style with it..a mix of texture, pattern and shine! I don't like the piece underneath. But I would want it to almost come to my ankles. Sassy ankle boots and some great jewelry would work for me. 

Valued Contributor

PLUS, I don't like that it's 96% polyester.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you, @Styleovertrend , though I'm vertically challenged.  Imho the buyers should require all vendors for provide talls and petites on all garments, even tees and blouses.

As for this tsv, I think you're fortunate 'cause given you height yours would be at a '40s/50s garment length - I think that's a very attractive length on woman.  I've always been partial to that length and above the knee lengths!