Honored Contributor

please, review the last few days and see how many HOURS you spend on presenting the tsv.......it's overkill.

Respected Contributor

Re: To the powers that be.....

That's why it's the TSV.  Of course it will be presented multiple times.  Why do people not get this.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

Yes !! An hour at a time is just too much. Then, every hour for 15-30 minutes at a time. And, why doesn't any TSV sell out anymore?

Respected Contributor

Clearly, Q knows how much time is devoted to the TSV.  It's not done by accident.....the time is scheduled. It's a selling strategy that succeeds or Q wouldn't do it.   And Q is not the only one who does this.  For  example, HSN has devoted several hours to their TS today.

Trusted Contributor

It has been really bad today!  Every time I channel surfed past it was on.  BORING!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do get it but I know that in years past the tsv was not presented as much as it has been lately......

@Karnerblue wrote:

That's why it's the TSV.  Of course it will be presented multiple times.  Why do people not get this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sure it's overkill to those watching steady but they probably found sales went up by presenting it more as they get more channel surfer sales  that way.  It does make better business sense to reach more potential buyers for the tsv as opposed to just entertaining thoose who watch steady and probably are not going to buy much anyway even if more variety were shown.    

Respected Contributor

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they are expecting different people to be watching at different times?   They can't possibly be expecting people to stay glued to the shopping channel 24/7.   That would concern me more than how many times it's on a day.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I agree that it must work for QVC or they wouldn't continue.  I also agree that the stylilng thing on yesterday was on  e v e r y  t i m e  I turned the channel on... so I ended up having the news on most of the day (while I worked)....

I also decided to try eVine for awhile.  Loaded the app and it seems every time I decide to look at the app it's got watches all over it ALL the time.... seems to be what they do.

Maybe I'll start watching the Cartoon Channel... almost the same thing... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they are expecting different people to be watching at different times?   They can't possibly be expecting people to stay glued to the shopping channel 24/7.   That would concern me more than how many times it's on a day.

Yes, this!