Super Contributor

To QVC and how the garment/models measurements...

Nice to see sometimes what size the models are wearing, how tall they are, etc.  But for ME what's actually missing is their measurements so we know how their numbers stack up to the garment's measurements, how it fits them, etc.  That would really be helpful. Thank you

New Contributor

Re: To QVC and how the garment/models measurements...

I agree especially when they are modeling knit clothing.  Many of the tops appear very close fitting on the models especially LOGO.  It would be very helpful if we knew what size bra a model is  wearing so a customer could judge if the garment will fit the customer properly.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes/Most of the time there is a small white box at the right of our TV screens which states "Garment Measurements".  Even though sometimes (quite often) the hosts tell us to measure our bodies, if the box states 'Garment Measurements', it means that we should measure our own garments and then look at the box and match up with those measurements.  Personally, I have a list of some of my garment items' measurements handy, so I can quickly match them with the ones on the screen.   Hope this helps.............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The only problem with showing the models height/size on the product pages, is that every one is 5'8"-5'9" wearing an XS.

I only go by the 'click here' measurements personally.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@NoName wrote:

Nice to see sometimes what size the models are wearing, how tall they are, etc.  But for ME what's actually missing is their measurements so we know how their numbers stack up to the garment's measurements, how it fits them, etc.  That would really be helpful. Thank you

The only reason I am agreeing w/the above comments is because not everyone has a computer, cell phone or some other mobile iOS device to check the website for the measurments of a garment.

Then there are those who are not computer savy to know what "click here" means....whistling.gif

Just saying........

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The only problem with showing the models height/size on the product pages, is that every one is 5'8"-5'9" wearing an XS.

Even the bigger models are tall, making them look thinner.  QVC should have a petit (or even average height) plus size model.  But then, "OH NO", their sales would drop.  I think we all assume we are going to look as good as the models do while wearing these clothes. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Even the bigger models are tall, making them look thinner.  QVC should have a petit (or even average height) plus size model.  But then, "OH NO", their sales would drop.  I think we all assume we are going to look as good as the models do while wearing these clothes. 

I look at it this way....

If there are no plus or petite size models showing off the garment(s), it's a hint the garment(s) will not look good on them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@NoName wrote:

The only reason I am agreeing w/the above comments is because not everyone has a computer, cell phone or some other mobile iOS device to check the website for the measurments of a garment.

Then there are those who are not computer savy to know what "click here" means....whistling.gif

Just saying........

That's why they put them on the screen.  I think they've been better about that lately. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I look at it this way....

If there are no plus or petite size models showing off the garment(s), it's a hint the garment(s) will not look good on them.

I think you would be right, @Mz iMac. It's like a signal saying not good for short gals.

I heard one of the hosts say Petites were 5'4" and under. I do think the average American woman is approx. 5'4-3/4" tall and l66 lbs. What are they showing us all these near 6', XXS models.

Plus when they have Petite models, they're usually on the high end. I'm not interested in seeing a Petite who can wear a Regular or a Petite.

When they do a Petite go for the middle in length, not a couple inches taller than a petite. That's why they have Petite, Regular and Tall, not for each one to cover everybody.

QVC Customer Care

@plmokn Great Feedback. I will forward you suggestion to the department that handles the models measurements and etc.... Thank you.