New Contributor

QVC to me is the clothing, makeup, and shoe store.  Nothing other than In Kitchen with 
David.  Ugh!!!

Respected Contributor

and your suggestion is?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I don't understand. If clothing, makeup, and shoes are your thing, then you should be thrilled with Fridays. 

If I'm not mistaken, ITKWD is only on Wednesday and Sunday for a few hours. That leaves room for a whole lot of other programming.

Esteemed Contributor

David was on Q2 Thursday and Friday,  so perhaps the poster is upset about the interruption of regular programming there.

Honored Contributor

@Patticruise    There are livestock auctions on RFD TV you might enjoy.  Something different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Patticruise    There are livestock auctions on RFD TV you might enjoy.  Something different.

@Kachina624 

Best comment ever. Ha!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of programs

[ Edited ]

@Patticruise wrote:

QVC to me is the clothing, makeup, and shoe store.  Nothing other than In Kitchen with 
David.  Ugh!!!

Q has been showing the same limited number of products, or variations of, for years. It's why I don't watch much anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@Patticruise 

OH, Patticruise, have you not seen CHRISTMAS IN JULY that really starts in JUNE?  Please tune in.  You will be thrilled with the amazing selection of..well..stuff. 

Esteemed Contributor

The conflating of QVC programming and livestock auctions is very, very, very humorous. 

Oh, the images to consider. 

Super Contributor

I remember years ago when QVC offered some unique products.....two of those items:  a stovetop aluminum popcorn popper with a crank handle and my favorite was a wooden moose that you could put peanuts or even raisinets inside it then lift the wooden tail and the treats would come out its' hole underneath the tail......