Respected Contributor

Tiny QVC Boards Font, Can You Please Increase Font Default Size?! 👀🤓

Or at least have it stay bigger once we increase it...I have to keep doing that (I know first world probs, but my eyes hurt!) as I change from thread to thread, comment to comment. Am I just blind or isn't this tiny?!

QVC mods....do you think you can make the default font larger?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tiny QVC Boards Font, Can You Please Increase Font Default Size?! 👀🤓

@amyb,

It is super tiny and does hurt the eyes. Another tech problem you would think they could fix for such a big company.

I always wonder where they get their IT people!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

This may be another example of different operating systems or devices.  I use my iPad and the font has never changed in size or otherwise.  

Honored Contributor

@on the bay @amyb 

I installed a setting for + - in Chrome settings. (Confusing, but I finally managed it)

Changed my iPad device to a different model (iPad pro to 9th generation) and cannot set the page correctly at all!
So, will it ever be set where I can easily read it 🤷‍♀️ 

However, this problem does not happen on Safari.

So, now, in order to participate on the Q forum, I hav to go to Safari in order to be able to read the font, and to Ibotta (my cash rebate site) in order to view the produc videos! This is too much trouble!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@amyb @Tori3569 @on the bay 

ok I just figured something out.

I am using an iPad...

I can double tap the screen and it zooms in magnifying the entire page!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I'm using a laptop (Microsoft Windows) and Chrome as my browser and not having any issues with font size.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@on the bay @amyb 

I installed a setting for + - in Chrome settings. (Confusing, but I finally managed it)

Changed my iPad device to a different model (iPad pro to 9th generation) and cannot set the page correctly at all!
So, will it ever be set where I can easily read it 🤷‍♀️ 

However, this problem does not happen on Safari.

So, now, in order to participate on the Q forum, I hav to go to Safari in order to be able to read the font, and to Ibotta (my cash rebate site) in order to view the produc videos! This is too much trouble!

I'm on an Ipad Pro ...not sure what generation, maybe 3...got it in 2020. I'm not doing it here, but I just have to keep pinching to expand screen over and over as I change threads I'm reading. When commenting I have to click into font size and change to 3 or 4. Otherwise it's teeny tiny. I use Safari for browsing. I guess I should try another browser and see what happens.

I don't currently own a laptop; when my old one died I just never felt the need to replace it...yet...

Anyhoo...I guess I'll play around with it. Didn't try the "double tap" yet, I just expand it by pinching...I just wish it would stay...bigger.

Honored Contributor

There are many ways we each can increase whatever screen we are using. 

We shouldn't have to. It doesn't happen on any other retailing site that I see. Another thing that QVC should fix and not have their customers figure it out! The same as all the other problems that continue to occur on QVC's webpages.

How many posts here are devoted to trying to help each other-

sign in? order through check out when free shipping is offered? check out at all? get credit for returns without calling? etc etc.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

There are ways to set a zoom permanently on your computer. I did it for my dad but can't remember how I did it. You'd need to google directions for your computer or tablet.

It's not the best fix but it helps when needed.

Honored Contributor

I can permanently have the font enlarged on my chromebook-settings-appearance-large font or whatever it says.

But on the phone I have to increase it everytime on QVC by enlarging it with spreading it out with finger, even though I've put the settings on my phone at large.