Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,746
Registered: ‎01-19-2015

Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

At the bottom left of the QVC app's home page is this photo. Two of the four hosts pictured are no longer at the Q, so we can't "connect" with them here!

 

FullSizeRender.jpg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor
Posts: 606
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

Jill was quickly removed from the "Meet Our Hosts" page.

Wonder why the Q didn't update the app homepage, too?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,788
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

  Hi @handygal2 

I'm on the QVC app daily, and that old photo is nowhere on the version of the homepage I see.

 

I checked my app. It's version 3.2.4

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,746
Registered: ‎01-19-2015

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage


@x Hedge wrote:

  Hi @handygal2 

I'm on the QVC app daily, and that old photo is nowhere on the version of the homepage I see.

 

I checked my app. It's version 3.2.4


@x Hedge : I use an iPad. I didn't realize that their app has different versions.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,354
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

Speaking of hosts & their photos I see on the Meet Our Hosts page here a photo of a young lady named Sloan Glass - Digital Correspondent. Hhmmm, wonder who she is and what a digital correspondent is. Guess I'm behind the times.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,788
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

   @shaggygirl 

She's busy on the BeautyiQ channel.

I've seen her for at least a few months.

She probably joined when BiQ returned in it's all digital format.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,354
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage


@x Hedge wrote:

   @shaggygirl 

She's busy on the BeautyiQ channel.

I've seen her for at least a few months.

She probably joined when BiQ returned in it's all digital format.


@x Hedge 

 

Thank you Hedge. Now it's embarrasing to have to ask this but.....if I wanted to watch her where would I go and how would I get there? (she asked as she hung her head in shame)

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,788
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage

   @shaggygirl 

Look for "Sloane Series" in the program guide for the BeautyiQ channel.

I see two Sloane shows scheduled tomorrow. Might be same show shown twice. Can't tell.

 

I watch BiQ on the QVC app, or by tapping "WATCH LIVE" (top of each page, just right of center on this website)

 

It will automatically start showing the main QVC channel; then just select BeautyiQ and it will switch to showing what's on that channel.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,354
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Time to Update Hosts Photo on App Homepage


@x Hedge wrote:

   @shaggygirl 

Look for "Sloane Series" in the program guide for the BeautyiQ channel.

I see two Sloane shows scheduled tomorrow. Might be same show shown twice. Can't tell.

 

I watch BiQ on the QVC app, or by tapping "WATCH LIVE" (top of each page, just right of center on this website)

 

It will automatically start showing the main QVC channel; then just select BeautyiQ and it will switch to showing what's on that channel.


@x Hedge 

Thank you ever so much!