Valued Contributor

Time for some SERIOUS Customer Appreciation!!

I don't like to complain.  I realize QVC is making changes with shipping & handling and I know these are large-scale, complicated processes that take time to implement . . .but . . .

. . .a boilerplate "we're sorry, please be patient" header on the forum boards doesn't cut it anymore.

It just took eleven days to ship IT Cosmetics blush to Florida.  And I've had a set of VPH mercury glass pedestals "in process" for 10 days -- they haven't even shipped yet.  Looking at these boards, many people are having this problem.

QVC should credit the shipping charge when it takes this long to receive an item.  Or, they should include a free shipping coupon for a future purchase.  If they want to make it easy, have more free shipping days.

They should do something to show some customer appreciation, and REALLY thank us for our patience!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Time for some SERIOUS Customer Appreciation!!

@Beauty MavenAbsolutely agree.  That would go a very long way to soothe people's annoyances with shipping delays.  

HOWEVER...  there is absolutely NO CREATIVITY on their part.  It shows in their programming, shows and customer special offerings.

Honored Contributor

QVC is not very customer-oriented, sadly.

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven 

TOTALLY!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven   You are absolutely right, a coupon for your next purchase emailed to those customers who have had extended shipping delays would be a great idea for both the customer and QVC.

The customer would really feel more appreciated for their patience in waiting, and QVC could guarantee a future purchase.

Win - win for everyone.

How hard is it to send an email to those targeted customers.....not very. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven   Simply.....they should put their money where their mouth is.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

We're on the same page @CAcableGirl2 -- It would be such a simple gesture that would go a long way!   I'm a long-time (I mean a LONG LONG time) customer, and I'm really questioning why I order so much from QVC. 

I appreciate easy-pay, but if I can get it somewhere else faster, I'll probably do it.  Also, the return shipping costs are getting ridiculous.  They're gonna lose their most loyal customers.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@Beauty MavenAbsolutely agree.  That would go a very long way to soothe people's annoyances with shipping delays.  

HOWEVER...  there is absolutely NO CREATIVITY on their part.  It shows in their programming, shows and customer special offerings.

-----------------

Totally agree!!  QVC is no longer competitive with other online retailers...prices are high for the quality of items, shipping and handling often non functioning,  return charges ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful idea. Wish it would happen.I am in PA and it is

not any faster to receive orders.

Then again, the  coupons/emails would take weeks to get

sent to us too.

Respected Contributor

@threecees  LOL.  The "advance TSV" emails get to me early, so whomever is in charge of sending those emails - assign them to send some free shipping coupons out too!!

......You look like I need a drink.....