Contributor

Re: Time for QVC to Add a More Affordable Clothing Line

Clothing prices are high and most of the time they don't fit and have to be returned!  Get rid of the "bag lady clothes" by Logo!! Her show is on so much some body must be buying these things but i have yet to see anyone in my area wearing three layers of clothing and i do go out a lot to many places. Reminds me of one of the old Carol Burnett programs when she was dressed as a bag lady with several layers of clothing!

Guess i will get a lot of flack for my comments but this is my opinion!

Esteemed Contributor

I shop on the computer with places like Haband that gives free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Prices are up...some prices change from one day to the next.  But that aside I find it very frustrating finding something I like.  I wear very basic clothes....no shark, hi low, peplum, wild prints, synthetic fiber.  I wish there would be one essentials line with no designer name attached...simple, quick.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog 

I believe that is what Denim and Company used to be but their prices have risen drastically too.  They need to change the name of that line; sounds outdated.

Respected Contributor

What I find frustrating is the cost of "trying something on".  Sometimes it looks great on the model and tv but not so much on yourself.  Then it becomes very expensive when you have to return.  Often an exchange is not the answer; its not the size necessarily, but the way it looks on you.  When you cannot see and feel clothing sometimes things work and sometimes they don't.  You have to be willing to pay for the shipping both ways and take a chance or it is best to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

For those that say shop elsewhere/QVC doesn't care.  Well, they better start caring.  A lot of  us that shopped Q for years, are tired of the high shipping and $50.+  for a tee/top.  

Respected Contributor

With the Chinese tariff increase, apparel prices will rise even more.

Contributor

Cuddl Duds is extremely affordable. Actually everything is very affordable if you shop sales and clearance. All the brands have marked down items - just do a Search on Clearance or "As Is". It will all be much better quality than you can find at WalMart.

Honored Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

Seriously, isn't that Joy Lab Line adorable???? The thing I love most about Target is they get new things in, sell them out and get more new things in.  They don't hold onto merchandise for literally years, jacking up the price all the time.

I think it's expensive compared to Marshalls or Old Navy on sale 

39$ for leggings is high but even though I spend a lot of time at the gym 20-25$ is my limit for gym pants 

but if the sizing works for you/me that's the most important