Honored Contributor

Those three part peel labels have to go!

QVC, please go back to the original way of placing invoices in paper envelopes on the packaging you send out. 

Those cellophane 'envelopes are too sticky and tear the print ring off the invoice, often rendering them useless. 

The three part peel off ones on the outside of the box are a true nightmare. First, personal information if easy to see, anyone along the shipping process can see what is in the box, it's value, and other information I'd rather they not know. Most of the time, I get my package with no page two. So I get no receipt to check the price and shipping I paid, and no insert for filling out for the return should I need it. 

Please stop trying to improve the process, but just making it worse Those three part labels attached to the outside of the box are simply horrible.

Honored Contributor

Re: Those three part peel labels have to go!

@Mominohio wrote:

QVC, please go back to the original way of placing invoices in paper envelopes on the packaging you send out. 

Those cellophane 'envelopes are too sticky and tear the print ring off the invoice, often rendering them useless. 

The three part peel off ones on the outside of the box are a true nightmare. First, personal information if easy to see, anyone along the shipping process can see what is in the box, it's value, and other information I'd rather they not know. Most of the time, I get my package with no page two. So I get no receipt to check the price and shipping I paid, and no insert for filling out for the return should I need it. 

Please stop trying to improve the process, but just making it worse Those three part labels attached to the outside of the box are simply horrible.

@Mominohio 

👍!!!!

I just got one of those today!  I never seem to get the "page 2" part!  So far I haven't had to return any of those orders so I haven't had to go to the trouble of printing out my own return label.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes...PLEASE, PLEASE go back to old label. Just two minutes ago, I was opening a Q package and I ripped the label in half...just trying to get the box opened.  Please either go back to old system or come up with a different system.

Valued Contributor

I agree completely!  Those 3 part labels are terrible.

Honored Contributor

ITA - they are a PITA!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I have received several packages with those labels and I simply print out the label and other pertinent  from the Q and use that. If they want us to print out the return label and invoice, just tell us and quit the bull. I'll certainly do that,no problem, just give me Free S&H and returns every day.

Valued Contributor

i remember last year hearing/reading that "changes" were coming.

what i didn't hear was who the changes were for.

first change that i noticed was that packages take much longer to arrive - due to the fact that they take longer to process and ship them - who is this change good for?

now, the labels on at least some packages have changed. i'm sure somehow, this saves them money. it seems to be a way to make it more difficult to return something, if you can't get the label or packing slip off the box.

when changes come that are good for customers, let me know . . .

Contributor

rdereRe: Those three part peel labels have to go!

During the month of December, I ordered two different items (both TSV), and received neither one.  According to the tracking info, both items stalled in transit because the mailing address labels became detached from the packages.  The senders were to be notified.  Both packages were "returned" and my money was refunded (still waiting for the s&h for the first item "returned"). The first time it happened I wasn't concerned, after the second time, I am very wary about ordering anything from QVC...I don't have much faith in the new mailing address labels.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: rdereRe: Those three part peel labels have to go!

I hate the sticky labels 😡!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have received several packages with those labels and I simply print out the label and other pertinent  from the Q and use that. If they want us to print out the return label and invoice, just tell us and quit the bull. I'll certainly do that,no problem, just give me Free S&H and returns every day.

Problem is so many people don't have a way to print a return label. I don't right now, and I know older people like my mom who never got a computer at all don't. 

I'm sure that will be the wave of the future, making us print them, but with so many people dumping their pc's and using just phones and pads, I'd guess lots of people have dumped the printers as well.