Super Contributor

Re: Those three part peel labels have to go!

I feel like I’m taking an IQ  test every time I need to make a qvc return.  I don’t order very much, so I don’t return often enough to remember what I did the previous times.  Not being much of an online shopper overall, I didn’t realize how much harder it is to negotiate the qvc return process than for other companies.  Recently I did need to return a clothing item to another company.  IT WAS SO EASY!  My Intellect wasn’t taxed at all. 

Bottom line: QVC can and should make this process easier.  Or maybe the challenge discourages some returns?  Hmmmm.

Contributor

Re: Those three part peel labels have to go!

Who do you have to convince that the new shipping labels/invoices HAVE GOT TO GO??!  What a nightmare to have to deal with.  I want a legible invoice without a sticky back, and I don't want to leave the 'return label' on the box for a period of time to see if I'm going to send item back before breaking down the box to recycle.  I hope the Q is saving lots and lots of money with new label - to offset loss of future orders by customers who are not listened to!!