Honored Contributor

This site is messed up lately, more than usual

I wanted to post this in the 'Customer Care' forum but every time I click on that title it takes me to a page with a 'Q Card offer'.

The links are messed up again and something is also wrong with posts in every thread I've seen lately, where they have that vertical bar on the right.

I guess that's not the worst, but the link problem is extremely aggravating.  

Sometimes you have to click twice on a forum name, once to make the link live and then the second time to actually click on it.

Then, sometimes, they appear to be live except that there is no underlining before you click on them and, from that, I have discerned that those are the ones that will take you to that 'Q Card offer' page.

Hope somebody out there sees this and maybe they're working on it.

Thanks for listening.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This site is messed up lately, more than usual

@chickenbutt wrote:

I wanted to post this in the 'Customer Care' forum but every time I click on that title it takes me to a page with a 'Q Card offer'.

The links are messed up again and something is also wrong with posts in every thread I've seen lately, where they have that vertical bar on the right.

I guess that's not the worst, but the link problem is extremely aggravating.  

Sometimes you have to click twice on a forum name, once to make the link live and then the second time to actually click on it.

Then, sometimes, they appear to be live except that there is no underlining before you click on them and, from that, I have discerned that those are the ones that will take you to that 'Q Card offer' page.

Hope somebody out there sees this and maybe they're working on it.

Thanks for listening.  Smiley Happy

I thought that it was just my computer acting up, when I would try to click on a forum, only to be taken to the Q card.

Annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had trouble signing in, I put in my password (which I know was correct) and it takes me right back to the sign in page asking for my password, I retype it in, and bam right back to the sign in page again?

I am also getting Pop Up's in regard to signing up for a QCard, I click out of it, and there it is again a few seconds later:

grimacing-face.png

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt. I am having the same problems. What a mess. Also, when I was in the search QVC box, the message said this site is not secure, do you want to continue.

When I open the QVC site the lock appears to the left and as the site is opening the lock disappears.

Honored Contributor

I don't get pop ups, probably because I use ABP.  But that Q Card offer page is what I get for clicking on some of the forum names.  It's a whole page 'that's where I'm directed' deal.

Well, sorry others are having these problems too but, OTOH, since it's not me at least I can know it's - well, not me!  Smiley Happy   

I hope they see this, since I couldn't get into the Customer Care forume.  I tried half a dozen times, each time to find myself on that offer page.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't had the problem.  Maybe the input brought light to it.🌕

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen anything that appears off, it's all normal here. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

And don't forget to add how long it takes things to ever ship from here, it's ridiculous. I could have driven up there, picked it up and delivered it to myself...what gives. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gulf coast girl Knock on wood, I am experiencing the opposite when it comes to shipping, I received an order today that I placed on May 5, 2017. I cannot find anything to complain about with that, just hope whatever they did they keep on doing it!

Honored Contributor

This wasn't about shipping, or even the retail site.  I hope there isn't confusion.   

The complaint of this thread is about the site of the board only.  Smiley Happy