Respected Contributor

There should be a QVC Livestream of the Beekman baby goats!

I love to look at the cute little baby goats whenever the Beekman boys come on and I think that there should be a show or maybe a short QVC Livestream showing nonstop cute little Beekman baby goats!  Smiley HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: There should be a QVC Livestream of the Beekman baby goats!

I wonder if Erin Newburg, host on SHQ feels the same way, when one of them peed all over her red silk blouse on the air ,she handled it quite gracefully. 

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07  There used to be one directly from Beekman dot com.  It was all of the goats in the barn and was so fun to watch.

You may want to do a search since it still may be available and anytime you may need some cuteness. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 Thanks!  Love the goats!  Love the Beekman products!!!!!

Super Contributor

I found their products subpar - another sales ploy

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the Beekman soap and the cloth wipes.  I usually buy from HSN because they have more frequent and better deals on them.  In fact, I have an auto-delivery on HSN.  However, I find all the other products I've tried to be either blah, or awful.

Like another poster informed, there's often a livestream of the adorable goats on Beekman's own website.  I think that's the best place for it.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Those are my two favorite Beekman products too, especially those fantabulous wipes! 

Since I discovered them, I won't be without them...they are so multi functional. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Having goatsor any animal under those hot lights seems outrageous to me. They don't belong there.

Occasional Contributor

Agree 100% and I've told QVC but still it persists.  They are so behind the need for cruelty free products.  It makes it almost impossible to make purchases when they show disregard for customers who want clean and cruelty free cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Having goatsor any animal under those hot lights seems outrageous to me. They don't belong there.

Yeah, but it was kinda cute watching them during this afternoon's show. The little goats wearing cute Hawaiian shirts climbing up and down the stairs in studio while B boys were on!