Super Contributor

Re: There's a spring holiday that QVC is ignoring completely

They use to sell items years ago but not many people was buying the items, Kathy Levine was the host of those shows. They can't always please everyone but they did try.One things i can say about the Q they do recognize all of the important Jewish Holidays during comercial breaks. They use to have Black History Month but it is hard to import goods for shows. We must remember that we as customers has to buy the goods they can't buy thousands of items only a 100 people buy them. They even tried selling Kosher food at one time. Kathy was very helpful in selecting all of the items and still people complain, just like now. Retail is a hard business trying to buy items you think a person may buy and trying to keep the cost down so people can be happy.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

OMG  this thread has become insulting and should be removed   (imo)

@jackthebear  shame on you!!!!!

insulting to who or what? why are you so ready and willing to be offended? If you want to be offended, there's plenty here you can be offended about without dragging the Jews into it.

Just go tattle to the QVC monitors like the silly little thing you are, since you can't seem to handle it like an adult.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

It's always  hard to find a lamb shank 

Image result for passover lamb shank bone. Size: 181 x 160. Source: www.pinterest.com

Maybe ITKWD could sell those

we use a chicken leg, does the job 

we do too.

Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten: Nobody decorates for Pesach! I've never heard of Passover decor or anything like that. And Passover food is super expensive even in the grocery stores so if QVC sold it, it would be cost prohibitive, plus shipping. I suppose they could offer a Seder plate on ITKWD, but other than that, what did you have in mind? 

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

I apologise for speaking out on something I know nothing about.

Please accept my apologies............

Trusted Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten: Nobody decorates for Pesach! I've never heard of Passover decor or anything like that. And Passover food is super expensive even in the grocery stores so if QVC sold it, it would be cost prohibitive, plus shipping. I suppose they could offer a Seder plate on ITKWD, but other than that, what did you have in mind? 

Passover table decor

Passover desserts

Passover home decor

Passover flower decor

to name a few

camel table.jpg

Respected Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Passover table decor

Passover desserts

Passover home decor

Passover flower decor

to name a few

camel table.jpg

@newname0   Absolutely beautiful!