Respected Contributor

There's a spring holiday that QVC is ignoring completely

Why are all the bric-a-brac and wreaths made for Easter only? Doesn't QVC know that there's a spring holiday that a lot of its customers celebrate: Passover.

Get with it, QVC; Jewish money is just as good as anyone else's.

Honored Contributor

Re: There's a spring holiday that QVC is ignoring completely

[ Edited ]

What kind of items do you want to see?  I mean Spring is Spring ... not religious.  I don't see any Easter items that have religious references.  Most I've seen are flowers and cute animals.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

I wouldn't consider putting up a "Passover" Wreath!  What the heck would distinguish it from any other spring wreath for home decor? Pieces of matzo woven in among floral or greenery items?  How have you missed commenting on the lack of Chanukah wreaths in December?  

I'm not at all offended that QVC doesn't make specific goals to earn "Jewish money", whatever that is!  The premise of your complaint is absurd. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's always  hard to find a lamb shank 

Image result for passover lamb shank bone. Size: 181 x 160. Source: www.pinterest.com

Maybe ITKWD could sell those

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is quite appropriate to request items that celebrate  Passover given its immense importance to Judaism and Christianity. Some items to include would be books for children and adults about Passover, Matzah trays and covers, Kiddush cups, and Seder plates.  I am not Jewish but believe there is an audience and market for these items.  Others might wish to learn about the meaning of Passover.

Respected Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

It is quite appropriate to request items that celebrate  Passover given its immense importance to Judaism and Christianity. Some items to include would be books for children and adults about Passover, Matzah trays and covers, Kiddush cups, and Seder plates.  I am not Jewish but believe there is an audience and market for these items.  Others might wish to learn about the meaning of Passover.

Then I would expect to see *religious* items for Easter. Maybe some nice artwork of Jesus exiting the tomb or frozen 'resurrection rolls'.

Esteemed Contributor

and Ramadan ends May 12, just saying....

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

It's always  hard to find a lamb shank 

Image result for passover lamb shank bone. Size: 181 x 160. Source: www.pinterest.com

Maybe ITKWD could sell those

we use a chicken leg, does the job 

Trusted Contributor

QVC has always centered aspects of Christianity in its programming through references to and items sold: several hosts speaking about their faith, saints pendants, crosses, various reference to Easter meals, and Bibles sold . That's fine but everyone is not a Christian and I believe that other religions can be acknowledged and respected. There are seven major religions throughout the world and most are also practiced in the US. So, yes, Ramadan, Eid, and other holidays can be a part of the Q. Proselytizing is not advocated or necessary to sell any religious items.  Atheists or agnostics need not watch sales of religious items just as you don't have to watch anything you don't wish to do so.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG  this thread has become insulting and should be removed   (imo)

@jackthebear  shame on you!!!!!