Regular Contributor

The wide information strip on the bottom of the screen

I'm watching the QVC gourmet food show. Instead of listing the product and price down the left side of the screen, there is a wide band at the bottom of the screen. I find it very distracting. The ingredient part of the demonstrations are partially covered up it's so wide. I hope this isn't a permanent change.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: The wide information strip on the bottom of the screen

@steiny3844 wrote:

I'm watching the QVC gourmet food show. Instead of listing the product and price down the left side of the screen, there is a wide band at the bottom of the screen. I find it very distracting. The ingredient part of the demonstrations are partially covered up it's so wide. I hope this isn't a permanent change.

I know, we just went through this a couple months ago. They just changed to the way it's displayed during this segment. I'm not going to watch ITKWD if it's still the same. Som e times I live stream on youtube and it's the same there. They are blocking the view of a lot of the items that are on, and displayed

Honored Contributor

This annoyed me so much I turned the channel.

Whose bright idea (not) was this?

Super Contributor

Well, it would be nice to  know, if out complaining might have had something to do with them going back to the display on the left.  But , like I said, they did this about 2  months ago, had a lot of complaints then, and they reverted back to the side display. So what made them try it again today I have no idea.