Esteemed Contributor

Re: The irony of Peace Love World

Not interested in her line at all.  As  OP stated, silly, childish clothing.  IMO

Valued Contributor

She has got to GO!!!!!!!  The clothes are cheap too!!!

Respected Contributor

I checked in to this show .. i find her rather brash ......

Valued Contributor

Tried watching the show, but as always can't stand either one.  I never watch Jennifer don't care for her at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I Would not ever buy plain, over priced high school clothing.  Actions are what create Peace and Love in the world. 

Found this on Wikipedia ~

Giving back is one of Alina’s core values. Peace Love World remains true to its name, spreading peace and love through endeavors like its support of Zanmi Beni, a shelter for abandoned and disabled children in Haiti, and collaborations with special partners in breast cancer, autism and multiple sclerosis. “I have always wanted to do something like this, to tell a story, to make a difference in the world,” Alina says. Peace Love World is about experiencing fashion via the soul – mind, body and spirit.

Peace Love World contributes to social causes through sales and donations. Such projects include "T's 4 Tots," which gives one shirt to a child for every tee sold.Villasante also created the "One World One Love" Campaign. In November 2010 and January 2011, Peace Love World traveled to Haiti with non-profit health organization Partners in Health to aid in post-earthquake relief. The brand continues to support its Haiti efforts by donating to Partners in Health.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I Would not ever buy plain, over priced high school clothing.  Actions are what create Peace and Love in the world. 

Found this on Wikipedia ~

Giving back is one of Alina’s core values. Peace Love World remains true to its name, spreading peace and love through endeavors like its support of Zanmi Beni, a shelter for abandoned and disabled children in Haiti, and collaborations with special partners in breast cancer, autism and multiple sclerosis. “I have always wanted to do something like this, to tell a story, to make a difference in the world,” Alina says. Peace Love World is about experiencing fashion via the soul – mind, body and spirit.

Peace Love World contributes to social causes through sales and donations. Such projects include "T's 4 Tots," which gives one shirt to a child for every tee sold.Villasante also created the "One World One Love" Campaign. In November 2010 and January 2011, Peace Love World traveled to Haiti with non-profit health organization Partners in Health to aid in post-earthquake relief. The brand continues to support its Haiti efforts by donating to Partners in Health.

@SusieQ_2 I read that too.....but I'm a bit confused.. if she in fact does this it's fantastic but I never hear on air, anyone speak of this 'love'....of giving...

Thanks for bringing the quote here. I personally do not believe words written alone are enough or worthy but real love by actions and walking your talk... so I do hope she does this...

I see she is trying to help women in Peru with that t shirt on here but we never see nor hear about it or the women.....(unless I'm missing all the shows)

Money is a strange thing...it can create greed and do much harm...so I am cautious of all these 'givers, helpers, etc.' - I'd like to see the good and love really created for those poor/health stricken ppl..and children....

@Skyegirl21 I see you've mentioned this also....I agree.

ETA a repaired smiley Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

If the line becomes a staple on QVC, they may eventually get a vendor rep.  I don't understand why anyone would watch if they don't care for the clothing, but with the lousy programming on TV these days (IMO), QVC is sometimes the best choice to watch, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
QVC Customer Care