Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me if the Dubrow's are donating any of the masks they have been selling to the doctors and nurses who are in desperate need of them?  Just curious

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Perhaps you should contact Shop HQ and inquire.

Respected Contributor

Please take my answer with the tongue in cheek, sarcastic spin I intend...but know it's my true opinion.

HAVE YOU "MET" THE DUBROWS?! 

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ... (wink)

THEY'LL HAWK ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AND TAKE CREDIT FOR "DISCOVERING" SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN KNOWN OR IN EXISTENCE

FOR DECADES.

SHE'S A BRAGGER AND HE'S A BLOWHARD, IF THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING 'CHARITABLE' - THESE TWO WOULD LET YOU KNOW IT LOUD AND CLEAR, as they pat themselves on their backs with their rubber arms.

Just sayin.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Dubrow's masks ?

[ Edited ]

I used to watch and purchase from ShopHQ, ShopNBC, and whatever other names they've had. Terry Dubrow seems to be on constantly in addition to programs selling masks and hand sanitizer. The channel seems to be a mere shadow of its former self. I wonder how they manage to stay in business. 

Regular Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

I used to watch and purchase from ShopHQ, ShopNBC, and whatever other names they've had. Terry Dubrow seems to be on constantly in addition to programs selling masks and hand sanitizer. The channel seems to be a mere shadow of its former self. I wonder how they manage to stay in business. 

@Xivambala 

Just my opinion. ShopHQ is not long for this world. All they show iare masks, hand santizers and Invicta..Their program guide is not showing what is actually on. 

Honored Contributor

all the shows appear to be pre programmed  repeats.... I only watch it for a couple of beauty lines.   Too many watches... and now all this gimmicky virus stuff they are hawking.