Valued Contributor

Thank you for talking to the hosts and models...

Thank you for talking to the ladies about their nail polish.  I have seen that the ladies are wearing plain clear polish instead of that horrible wild blue or just wild polish.  Now I can look at the product instead of wild polish. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you for talking to the hosts and models...

I wish they would tell the hosts showing jewelry to tone it down on the polish color and cut down their nails.  The jewelry should be the focus, not the fingernails on the hosts.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny. It looks like they forgot to tell Antoinella. She has neon pink on today for Diamonique.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how the OP would know they talked to them and I'm not sure they have.  I'm also not sure which hosts the OP is referring to as I just saw Jayne with blue polish on recently, Shawn generally has some wilder colors (but she's been on vacay) and Courtney had on mint green and gold or something.

Some of the hosts just wear softer more muted colors all the time and some don't.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not sure how the OP would know they talked to them and I'm not sure they have.  I'm also not sure which hosts the OP is referring to as I just saw Jayne with blue polish on recently, Shawn generally has some wilder colors (but she's been on vacay) and Courtney had on mint green and gold or something.

Some of the hosts just wear softer more muted colors all the time and some don't.     

@Lipstickdiva. Exactly.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed a few of the hosts are sporting clear nails, but most are wearing colors.