Contributor

Temptations- love your oven gloves but.....

I just received my oven gloves and love them. But they are very feminine in color and pattern. You are missing out on a huge MALE market of men that do all the cooking at home. They would be embarrassed to wear such feminine gloves. And not all of us females like the patterns either. How about some black, dark blue/green with the silicone in rows or something! Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Temptations- love your oven gloves but.....

Hi @Debbyrg!

Glad to hear how much you like your oven mitts!  I would be more than happy to pass along your suggestion regarding the colors.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I think you're right - men wouldn't go for Floral Lace.  Kind of unusual for Q to miss a marketing opportunity.

Honored Contributor

I've had these gloves for about a week, and they are great. I use my toaster oven frequently and have burned myself a few too many times, and these gloves have saved my hands.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Debbyrg wrote:

I just received my oven gloves and love them. But they are very feminine in color and pattern. You are missing out on a huge MALE market of men that do all the cooking at home. They would be embarrassed to wear such feminine gloves. And not all of us females like the patterns either. How about some black, dark blue/green with the silicone in rows or something! Thanks!

@Debbyrg I agree, word for word!

Contributor

And also the design of the gloves! I'd like to send some to my son!

Occasional Contributor

Hi. Aren't you carrying the fiber oven gloves with the silicone patterns anymore? Those were great! Great for myself as as gifts.  If I knew your weren't going to carry them anymore I wouldn't have been as generous with my supply.  These seem like a staple for your brand.  Do you have any leftovers in a warehouse somewhere? I don't care what they look like, I'll buy them