Occasional Contributor

Tell us the true colors, please!!!

Please, please, please tell people the true colors of all items presented on QVC.  Example:  The recent Vitamix TSV yellow looks very bright and yet a question was posted on the site for this model and asked about the color.  The answer from Vitamix was that it's more of a faded yellow.  This happens so many times and when people get the whatever items they've ordered, they return it and have to pay the fees because it's not exactly what they were expecting.  It's not fair to your customers!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tell us the true colors, please!!!

Faded was not the color I saw on my TV.  To describe a color is very subjective.  Faded as compared to what?  The sun?  I know TVs can be off but I'd go by what I see. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The color looks very bright to whom? 

I see nothing bright about the color. The color is labeled Lemon Cream which suggest to me, especially with the Cream part, that it would have more a milky undertone...which it does. 

The color is labeled correctly so how are they not telling you the true color?

Respected Contributor

I just read the answer from the Vitamix Team. No where was the word faded used. 

Trusted Contributor

With so many different screens to view on, colors are extremely subjective.  The color you view on your smartphone could be different as to how it presents on your laptop monitor and your TV screen.  They can only do the best they can with what the supplier has named it and what it appears to be under the studio lights.  

Occasional Contributor

Asked 3 days ago
Is this color a bright yellow or a faded yellow. Online it looks pastel on tv looks bright.
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Answers
We would consider it more of a faded yellow.
Answered 3 days ago

Occasional Contributor

When I clicked on the picture for the lemon cream it looked like what I was hoping for but it looked totally different from the color when presented on tv and the video online.  All I'm saying is how is someone to know which one is correct?  I've orderd items before by the still picture and it wasn't what I was expecting and visa versa.