Contributor

Tell Us The Truth About the Product You are Selling

Seriously, how many times do we purchase a product to find that it is not what the hosts claim it to be.  Shoes do not run true to size. Reviews will show that.  More than half the customers will state the shoe runs small, but yet you will still sell it like it runs true to size.  There's no mention that some customers should size up a size.  You do this on too many of your products.  Concerning Lock and Lock, the reviews show the tabs on the lids break off, but again, you sell it like we will recieve a perfect product.  That is being very dishonest.  I know it's all about making money for your company, but I find myself buying less and less of anything on QVC anymore.  Word of mouth is everything, and for the past year or so, I can't honestly say I have the same feelings about QVC like I used to.  I still like to shop on your website, but my interest isn't there like it used to be.  My purchase history will show that.  Too many dishonest show hosts and too many show hosts that are all into acting that they are part of the Hollywood crowd.  UGH !!!  That being said, lately you have some new and wonderful and very likable show hosts too.

Super Contributor

Re: Tell Us The Truth About the Product You are Selling

Certain hosts don't tell the truth about their sizes. It's an insult to a consumer's intelligence to watch these people blow up over time and still insist they wear the same size for years.
Valued Contributor

My Lock & Lock was a WASTE of money, no matter how little I spent.

Honored Contributor

My old lick and lock is much better than the new stuff.I gave most of the older clear stuff to my son and he has no problems.My newer stuff has broken tabs and a few cracks.I think it doesn't stand up in the freezer anymore.

New Contributor

All I wanted to do is say yes, yes, yes I agree totally with Tammy Gee's post 100%.  Thanks for having the nerve to say it.

Respected Contributor

I so agree about the shoes. If the run small say it if they run big say it. Better than disappointed customers or lots of returns. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hate it when they say "You have nothing to lose to try it."  That most certainly is a lie.  The only way there is no cost is if it is defective.  Then you usually have to follow up with a call to CS for the refund because I don't thing the people handling the returns actually read the REASON FOR RETURN portion of the slip.

I refuse to pay $10 to try on a pair of shoes or a blouse.  There are other sites out there that offer free shipping and free returns.  That is where I spend my money.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

SG is another vendor that says order your true size. What a load of bs. How can you order your true size when her tops are inconsistent in their bust measurements. Going by the measurements they show on the tv screen, I may wear a medium or large and one time even an extra large! There is no consistentcy in her clothes. very frustratinhg. And with the failure of the no charge for size or color returns, I'm not spending money to send items back. Just one of the many reasons I haven't purchased any of her clothng for a year now. And until she does a better job with quality, design, price and consistentcy I'll be keeping my money in my purse.

Trusted Contributor

That's why all of Susan's stuff is the majority of Lunchtime Special Values.  Her sizes are just not true.That, and I don't know anyone that wants a wardrobe of slick, hot, polyester.