Teach gabreilia to give measurements and sizes when presenting clothes.

Respected Contributor

Re: Teach gabreilia to give measurements and sizes when presenting clothes.

Why single her out? The rest don’t do it either.  I think they’re basically told what to say..... management?

Trusted Contributor

Yep, dont single out her.  They ALLLL do it.

For each item, please tell us the size each girl is wearing, we really dont care about the height of them, we can see that with our eyes.

SIZE SIZE SIZE,,,,because every item has a different cut, style ect...especially logo.

The material makes a different with sizing.  Some logo I take XL other logo 1X.

Just be informative hosts....thats all we ask of you.  Logical dont you think ?

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Yep, dont single out her.  They ALLLL do it.

For each item, please tell us the size each girl is wearing, we really dont care about the height of them, we can see that with our eyes.

SIZE SIZE SIZE,,,,because every item has a different cut, style ect...especially logo.

The material makes a different with sizing.  Some logo I take XL other logo 1X.

Just be informative hosts....thats all we ask of you.  Logical dont you think ?

It burns me up when they are selling pants and they tell the height. Height means nothing, inseam is what is important when selling bottoms. Some people have long torsos and some short. You can be the same height as someone and the same size pants will be longer/shorter on one of you.

Honored Contributor

The producers and hosts are just lazy. The hosts just want to laugh and talk about themselves and the producers don't want to push any more buttons than they have too. I usually enjoy Gabriella on Q2, but last Saturday all she did was make mistakes and laugh. Turned her off.

Contributor

Change the channel if you dont like the interaction or telling stories about themselves.

i agree they should give measurements, but they are trying to make it like they r shopping with best friends.

Respected Contributor

Most orders are made online, so I assume that’s the reason measurements are not given by the hosts. They are selling assuming that people overwhelmingly use smart phones and shopping apps to order; the practice of the host reeling off measurements is probably not going to make a come back as more and more of us shop this way.

I do see the measurements presented on the screen for chest on tops/outerwear and hip & inseam for slacks. I have also seen sizes on the screen for the models. 

Trusted Contributor

Sandra is the worst. She doesn't even bother describing colors In the prints. Her contribution is telling you it's gorgeous and beautiful and you can wear it out to lunch with your friends