Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I have a question for YOU: Please explain how it is that you have been on this board for several years, yet have NO clue about the names of regular QVC vendors.

Tara has been presenting items for several years. On the other thread, you did not know Chris, the Lock and Lock lady. I think I have seen you wonder who other vendors are as well.

10,000 plus posts and you don't watch QVC on TV or the computer? Even if you don't, most of their names come up on this board on a regular basis.

I am mystified!

@flickerbulb@. To whom are you directing your question?  If you want someone else flagged to see it and perhaps respond, use a @and the person's name.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Kachina624. I attempted to quote, but it did not go through.

I was directing my previous post to @Tinkrbl44

Honored Contributor

@rfk wrote:

Tara is a VERY good friend to David Venable......He has said this many times....reason she is ALWAYS on his shows.

My theory...QVC bought the brand so is pushing it hard.  It doesn't have anything to do with David and Tara being friends.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I have a question for YOU: Please explain how it is that you have been on this board for several years, yet have NO clue about the names of regular QVC vendors.

Tara has been presenting items for several years. On the other thread, you did not know Chris, the Lock and Lock lady. I think I have seen you wonder who other vendors are as well.

10,000 plus posts and you don't watch QVC on TV or the computer? Even if you don't, most of their names come up on this board on a regular basis.

I am mystified!

Dear Mystified .....   What does the number of years have to do with you not identifying the person you started a thread about?    

Sorry, but I don't watch QVC 24/7 and have never watched a show online ....... only the occasional presentation.    

And, further, I don't watch the cooking shows, so no, I didn't have any idea who Tara was.    Like most people,  I don't have time to read threads that don't interest me, so how would I know various vendors?  There are a few thread  topics I've never even opened and never read the threads.   So what?

We all have different interests as to what we watch on QVC ..... these days, I pretty much watch only selected jewelry or beauty shows ..... no fashion,  no electronics,  no garden .... well, you get the idea.    I hope that answers your question.

Tara in your 18 piece baking set, can you just buy just the 9" cake pans?

Honored Contributor

No more Polish stoneware, which plenty of people would spend boo coo bucks for if we could get it, but they continue to sell that junk.

--------------------------------------------------------

I personally have been collecting Gloria's Polish Stoneware ever since she brought it to QVC.  A LOT of years ago and not one piece has broken....  I continue to purchase through her website The Zanger Company and the items are quality and so is the service and shipping.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Occasional Contributor

The other word she uses is WOW!  Can't stand to watch her anymore.Enough is enought!

Occasional Contributor

Agreed "In the Kitchen with David" is now "In the Kitchen with David and Tara Only"

Occasional Contributor

Like no one has ever done luminara items but her.