Valued Contributor

Please don't forget about us taller ladies when it comes to pants.  Some brands and some styles offer talls but not nearly as often as petite.  There are no talls in LOGO (which does have some petite) and I'm just now watching a Susan Graver show and they have regular and petite but no tall (A228086).  You can always hem pants but you can't add on extra fabric...  

I am only 5'8" and I need a 33-34 inch inseam.  There must be other ladies in the same boat.  thanks.

Honored Contributor

Agree

Trusted Contributor

@Tantallum.  I am 5' 3.5" but I can not wear a petite.  I need a 30" inseam.  I will hem some fabrics. myself if it is an inch.  I do agree with your request.

This request has been made my many over the years.  With the volumn of clothing pieces that are sold here you would think that they could make pants in petite, regular and tall.   Please don't tell us to turn the waist band over to raise the length or tell me to buy a petite or .......   As knowledgeable consumers we know that each of those size ranges have a different length in the rise.  At 5' 8" you require a longer rise than I do. As customers we also understand that some people have regular torsos with long legs and others have long torsos with regular length legs.

Telling us to compare with a model works for me if I know her normal size, her inseam in flats, is she wearing her usual size.  Lately it appears the models are wearing pieces that IMO are to small for them.  If it shows undergarment outlines and pulls under the arms it does not fit.   It it shows lumps and bumps it does not fit.  Reading here it seems many people here would make better stylists than those who are dressing the models sometimes.

Valued Contributor

Good point about the rises @Gram W.  Myself personally, I do not need extra in the rise--all my height is in my legs.  That being said I'd rather have a little extra in the rise and have them be long enough since I recognize that buying a mass produced garment can't fit me exactly perfectly...

I agree with you about the models--Katya who is like 5'11" was wearing those Susan Graver pants I mentioned in regular.  they were WAY too short and looked rather ridiculous... 

Trusted Contributor

@Tantallum.    SG does that to Katya quite often.  On the other hand Jacque had on 30" regular pants during a show but I could not see her shoe height. They fit great with a proper length.  Possibly her height is in her torso.    I do not want to be told if the pants are short just call them ankle pants.  I always check the garment measurement chart before ordering.  I expect the item I receive to follow that chart reasonably.   I carry a 36" retractable tape measure in my purse.  Great for many things, especially measuring inseams and tunic lengths before purchasing.

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

Please don't forget about us taller ladies when it comes to pants.  Some brands and some styles offer talls but not nearly as often as petite.  There are no talls in LOGO (which does have some petite) and I'm just now watching a Susan Graver show and they have regular and petite but no tall (A228086).  You can always hem pants but you can't add on extra fabric...  

I am only 5'8" and I need a 33-34 inch inseam.  There must be other ladies in the same boat.  thanks.

Ditto

I'm only 5'5" but I need  31" or 32"

For work, my trousers have to graze the top of my foot when standing.

Yeah, worse than high school.

Trusted Contributor

@Tantallum I certainly agree with you.  I also need at least 33"-34" inseam and only shop a few lines here because of it.  Renee Greenstein is usually pretty good at offering talls and also Denim & Co.

Respected Contributor
I agree! I have been watching since 1991 and have often suggested talls. I need a 34" inseam minimum. I find it very poor on QVC's part to not offer more talls, especially in a TSV. They seem to have no problem offering a petite a few inches shorter than regular or larger sizes up to 3X a few inches wider, so why not offer talls too? They tell shorter people to buy regular and petite so you can wear high heels or flats. Lol, they're not long enough for some of us in bare feet! We are often forgotten. Then, as an afterthought, the host or vendor will say they have something for everyone and if you're tall, you can just wear them as ankle pants or capris. Sorry. But we ALL would like our pants to fall at the correct length, whether they are full length, ankle or capris.
New Contributor

I agree 100% I am very tall 5'11" I can wear a 33-34" inseam as long as the pants are leggings or really slim fitting but they look more like ankle pants than regulars it is a horrible feeling wearing "high waters"

New Contributor

May I join in and beg for Talls?  I bought some of KIm Gavel's jeans in a crop pant and LOVE them.  I wanted to get jeans but found only regular and petite.  So disappointed!    Those Belle jeans fit me like a glove.  They had great stretch but didn't bag out.  I'd buy every color, if they were just long enough.  They wash great and look like real denim jeans but are so, so comfortable.  Please bring us some Talls, Kim.  The regulars on me look like too short ankle pants.    I'm 5'7" but have to have a 33 or 34 inseam.  Plus, I think there are lots of regular size wearers who would like to wear a higher heel and could go for a tall size for that reason.  Thanks for giving us