Super Contributor

I received my order from Avon yesterday that came very quickly and it was wrapped in bubble wrap in the box and had attractive Avon logo tissue paper around it but the most remarkable thing was the card put on top. It read: "Hello Beautiful, thanks for shopping with us. We hope our products make you look and feel beautiful, and that you love using them as much as we love making them for you. Enjoy, tell a friend, and visit us again soon. Love, Avon"

Respected Contributor

Re: Take a tip from Avon QVC

Hello, newlook and welcome. Smile

That was nice of Avon to do that.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

That's a very smart way of doing business. Simple gestures, that cost the company very little or nothing, leave an impression on the customer, and will usually lead to additional purchases in the future.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

I often get samples of products with orders from HSN and I save them all year, my daughter loves them, so I sewed her a cosmetic bag for xmas and filled it with the samples.

Contributor

AND, Avon products have reasonable prices for comparable products in much higher priced products.
Honored Contributor

The nice wrapping and appreciation aside, I'd just be happy to get my orders under this new shipping policy without waiting significantly longer... Speedy shipping has almost never been their strong suit, but it's reaching ludicrous proportions... Taken with all the other 'incentives' it won't be long before some of us won't be shopping here at all... ever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

stevieb

I live right next to the Avon empire so my order came really fast. So sorry you are not experiencing the same fast service. They do have several warehouses around the country where they ship from so if you live farther away from one the wait is longer.

Valued Contributor

I am having great results with the Avon Platinum line and they recently started offering a kit which saves money on three items and it is offered on auto delivery. A win win all the way around with results, pricing, special offers and fast and pretty packing and delivery.