Respected Contributor

Have noticed recently when presenting  TSV Q shows the host wearing s or xs, one model wearing s or xs then then the vendor wearing s or xs.   You then have to wait until later a.m.   to hopefully see a different size model if sizes not sold out.  

Would be nice maybe when the host and vendor wearing size small if the model could be a different size  - especially when product not Q sizing.  Just a thought!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Fashion Presentations

Discussed here many times and haven't seen any changes.

Either very small or plus sizes.  Mostly, xxs and xs in the smaller sizes.  Maybe, those of us wearing 6-12 and small and medium, should stop buying.  Would that get QVC's attention?  

Respected Contributor

I am for inclusive sizing but it seems whenever I tune in the models are all Plus size and I can't determine how something will look on me @ 5'1" 105 lbs. I know we are dealing with Covid, but if Q can have TWO show hosts, can we have 2 models? 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant 

I've been thinking the same thing. 

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Have noticed recently when presenting  TSV Q shows the host wearing s or xs, one model wearing s or xs then then the vendor wearing s or xs.   You then have to wait until later a.m.   to hopefully see a different size model if sizes not sold out.  

Would be nice maybe when the host and vendor wearing size small if the model could be a different size  - especially when product not Q sizing.  Just a thought!

I have noticed a show host wearing a small,when she should have been in a M or L. turned me off on the jacket. When I looked the next day and the people were wearing their normal size, it was a beautiful jacket.Stop with the trying to be a size your not.I don't know you and don't care what size you are, but it makes the buyer a yes or no on the item, and this is QVC's fault for letting them do this. It affects my purchasing. 

Esteemed Contributor

So tired of Amy & Courtney saying "I'm 5'2 1/2" in an XXS.

Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

I have noticed a show host wearing a small,when she should have been in a M or L. turned me off on the jacket. When I looked the next day and the people were wearing their normal size, it was a beautiful jacket.Stop with the trying to be a size your not.I don't know you and don't care what size you are, but it makes the buyer a yes or no on the item, and this is QVC's fault for letting them do this. It affects my purchasing. 

I hear you. Don't know why all the hosts think they must be an XXX-Small.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they can have a few pre-recorded models modeling various sizes, and present the recording/video over on the right side of our TV screens.  Or have them lined up across our screens while the host is describing the item.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).