Occasional Contributor

The time alloted to the TSV is over the top. Please do something about this.

An hour is too much and then in the next hour of a show is about another 30 minutes.

Enough is enough.

Honored Contributor

We all know why they do that....(to try to get eyes of those 'channel surfing' on their TSV...

That said, it sure doesn't make it any less (the opposite) for those of us who watch QVC for more than a nano-second.

Can I just echo the OP's awesome post and say, please, please ..... we how are regular viewers get the message....now to our regularly scheduled programming...

Honored Contributor

Here we go .... again.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Enough is Enough

[ Edited ]

I understand your frustration @ma42 BUT this isn't an entertainment channel, it's a shopping channel & the TSV is presented over n over to catch channel surfers. I use the show guide then note on my calendar the shows I want to see & I shop Q online. The days of leaving Q on while I do other things around the house is over...I'm watching less for many reasons & can't remember the last time I purchased a TSV.

Valued Contributor

I don’t understand, and I don’t hink I ever will. Why can’t people just change the channel or do something else when something they don’t like is on QVC? It’s like complaining that it hurts every time you put your hand on the hot stove.

Respected Contributor

they should only air what i want.   because it's all about mememe

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't understand this.

Do you complain to other TV networks about their programming? 

Or just QVC?

Do you tell PBS they have too many hours of people with British accents?...or complain to the Movie Channel that they run too many movies followed by time fillers?

Don't stop there. Write to talk radio and complain about the lack of music on their station. 

ps: When I am interested in buying the TSV, I never think it's on too often, because different hosts & callers add new questions thru the day, or vendors think to show the product in a new way that inspires me.

I don't 'buy & return', so I want to know before I buy.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I really don't understand this.

Do you complain to other TV networks about their programming? 

Or just QVC?

Do you tell PBS they have too many hours of people with British accents?...or complain to the Movie Channel that they run too many movies followed by time fillers?

Don't stop there. Write to talk radio and complain about the lack of music on their station. 

ps: When I am interested in buying the TSV, I never think it's on too often, because different hosts & callers add new questions thru the day, or vendors think to show the product in a new way that inspires me.

I don't 'buy & return', so I want to know before I buy.

Probably the same reason you put so much thought into this post! Have you ever heard people need to vent? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

Many product presentations— and not just TSVs— have become more like infomercials, complete with fast-talking, shouting hosts and vendors. They’re repetitive and waaaaay too long. I find them unwatchable. Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~