Super Contributor

TSV 10/8 Junior's Christmas Cheesecakes: where are the SUGAR FREE ?

It would have been so nice if they had made available SUGAR FREE Christmas cheesecakes along with the regular for today's special value !!! I looked on line and these Christmas cakes are not even available in SUGAR FREE ! Those of us who are diabetic would really appreciate being included !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME HOLIDAY CHEESECAKES IN SUGAR FREE !!! ANYONE ELSE SHARE MY OPINION?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 10/8 Junior's Christmas Cheesecakes: where are the SUGAR FREE ?

Yes

Valued Contributor

Junior's is the best ever! It would have been nice to even offer 1/2 sugar and 1/2 sugar free for the holidays. This way you could accomodate everyone's dietary needs. I'm sure that is a very "custom" order.

I ordered these last time they had a TSV, so it must have been 10 years. Everyone loved them, so I ordered them again on auto-delivery. I was in a speciality gourmet store last week, and they had them @ $4.79 each. The jr's vendor/owner is telling the truth.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a sugar free something from Juniors...many years ago...and it was terrible...I couldn't eat it...nor could my friend...I called cs and got credit for it....and threw it in the garbage...

I ordered the TSV at midnight...and they have shipped....

Honored Contributor

Try their own website, juniorscheesecake.com. May not be the same flavors that QVC had, but Junior's does have a variety package of small cheesecake samplers in sugar free. Good luck.
Honored Contributor

Juniors has sugar free samplers and mini samplers on their website, not the same flavors as the TSV but the are available.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

They could have had two assortments--one being sugar free. I gave 2 gifts of Jrs. cheesecakes last year (similar to the TSV). Never heard a word if they were enjoyed or not. Won't go that route again.

Honored Contributor

A lot of people don't realize that many sugar-free items are made with xylitol, a sugar alcohol. This acts as a laxative if you eat more than a small amount (i.e., half a box of chocolates and you're in big trouble). Something to consider, especially if you're thinking of it as a gift for someone who may not know. Some people seem to be a lot more sensitive to it than others.
Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 moonchilde said: A lot of people don't realize that many sugar-free items are made with xylitol, a sugar alcohol. This acts as a laxative if you eat more than a small amount (i.e., half a box of chocolates and you're in big trouble). Something to consider, especially if you're thinking of it as a gift for someone who may not know. Some people seem to be a lot more sensitive to it than others.

That is correct. Many people cannot eat the ingredients in sugar free items.

Honored Contributor

I note that the sugar-free samplers on the Juniors site are of the mostly plain-ish varieties. People would complain that the sugar-free TSV wasn't identical to the pretty, festive, calorie and carb-laden regular version. Some ingredients just don't work that way without tasting like sawdust.