Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife  Do you have any idea how stress relieveing it is to yell at Siri?  It is quite fun actually!

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71  She does way more then your computer can.  You do not have to carry it around your house.  I have one floor and she can hear me from almost every room.  They add features to it all the time. Unless you have one it would be hard for you to judge.

Honored Contributor

Re: TODAY'S TSV....ALEXA!!!

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

To me "Echo" is another pricey gimmick.  You can get all the information you ask her right on the computer.  Are we turning into such a lazy society that we have to talk to Alexa?  Also, you can not be far from it so that means you have to carry it from room to room to use.  What a pain.  I can think of many other ways to spend $150.  Next year this will be old hat.  Goggle makes one too and you don't have to call it Alexa.  Of course this is just my humble opinion!

@wagirl  Alexa can come in handy.   I order all my tons of dog food on Amazon so today I told Alexa I want to place an order,  she asked what.   I told her I wanted a 30lb bag of Canidae Dog Food.   She immediately referenced my Amazon orders and gave me the price.   I told her to order it and that was that. 

I frequently ask her how to spell words or for the distance between two cities.   Sure I could look it up but she saves me time and  the interruption of of what I'm doing.   She's quick with math questions too. 

She may be a pricey gimmick but I think the speaker alone is worth the price of admission.   It's comparable to that of a Boss radio. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment