Occasional Contributor

Re: THERE IS NO LONGER CUSTOMER SERVICE AT QVC !!!!!!!

IN CASE YOU FORGOT, THERE'S A PANDEMIC  GOING ON.!  WE'RE ALL TRYING OUR BEST TO BE SAFE AND NOT GET SICK.    CS ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME TRYING TO STAY WELL AND NOT SUBJECT  THEMSELVES TO RISKING  THEIR LIVES.   HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE CHANGES ON THE LIVE SHOWS?

WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT  BECAUSE THINGS ARE NOT HAPPENING AS QUICKLY AS WE WANT IT TO HAPPEN.  IT IS WHAT IT IS..... BE WELL AND STAY SAFE.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Not to nit pick but the actual email for the social team is:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

QVC Customer Care

@frisco 

I am sorry you have been unable to get through to our customer services representatives. I would be happy to assist you promptly if you would please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with how I can help.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I had a return issue and got a response and resolutuion in under 30 mins. just send an email to the social team (thank you, Susan!!). they are very VERY fast in responding. far less stressful than waiting endlessly on line. easy peasy. 

Valued Contributor

Let's face it folks.....the inmates are running the asylum and we are on our own.
Contributor

Just an FYI.

I have been trying to contact customer service on E-Mail.

I get a message that says  "SITE IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" 

This is since 8 am today!

Very frustated

Valued Contributor

MAINTENANCE?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Contributor

Site  indicates DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE as of 6/1 at 2:53pm

Trusted Contributor

@frisco Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com & hopefully they can help you.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

There is no customer service anywhere.  I have been dealing with a reputable store for the last 15 years.  They always ship fast.  Well, not anymore.  Found out today they had to close 2 of their warehouses due to the virus.  I mailed back a return mid April, it has yet to be processed.  Tracking shows it was delivered to them on May 13.  You cannot get through on the phone.  Its a mess with a lot of businesses, not just QVC.  Remember, these are unprecedented times and we could have bigger problems.