Contributor

THERE IS NO LONGER CUSTOMER SERVICE AT QVC !!!!!!!

After 2 hours on hold today with "CUSTOMER SERVICE" listening to music

I hung UP!

My problem was not major, received torn QVC package in mail yesterday that was suppose to contain 2 Emjoi micro-pedi refill rollers, and was empty except for the roller package which  was empty.

With what is going on, Covid 19, riots in cities, people being killed, this certainly is minor but I spent money and received nothing.  

I have been a QVC customer for as long as they have been in business.  No complaints. I remember when the sent me  a 14K bracelet to arrive in 2 days for my sisters birthday!

TWO HOURS ON HOLD IS NOT "CUSTOMER SERVICE"!

"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THERE IS NO LONGER CUSTOMER SERVICE AT QVC !!!!!!!

@frisco - Since you posted this message in the Suggestion Box rather than Customer Care, there is a chance a moderator won't see your message right away to help you. Try emailing them directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@frisco 

Email the QVC Social team.  They will be able to help you.

Social.Team@qvc.com

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, this is the case with a lot of companies. Long, long, long hold times and then no help. My experience.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Just FYI, the email address you posted is the return email you see when a moderator has received a customer message and is replying from their central box; at times, this means that if you use that address for an initial request, it may not be routed to the service queue for prioritized handling. (I learned this when I replied to an older message in a chain about a service issue and didn't hear anything for a couple of days. I decided to try sending a fresh message and received a response within minutes and was notified about this setup.)

Esteemed Contributor

guess i was one of the lucky ones....called CS yesterday....waited less than five minutes for a rep...refund request issued in no time!

Frequent Contributor

Before writing more messages, please call order entry operators to inquire if CS is open. Early in COVID-19 QVC began closing CS on Sunday. Unfortunately they don't have a recorded message telling customers they are closed. Good Luck. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the head's up @loriqvc.  I did a copy/paste from my a recent reply email.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

My 98 year old mother spent 45 minutes on hold for an appliance company. She said she has not had this much difficulty, plus worry about our country in general, in all of her years.

Respected Contributor

I also stayed on the line for 45-60 minutes with an appliance compay, Whirlpool/Maytag to be exact...so frustrating.