Honored Contributor

If EVER this forum was sorely needed, it's now...  Because I think an awful lot of us are wondering what in the heck the Q has done now...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: THE Q DID WHAT?

[ Edited ]

Haaaaaaa...............AMEN! Cat Wink

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Yes this looks really dumb.  The forum was fine before.  Another case of tech people justifying their jobs.  About ready to call it quits on this forum.  The less I visit the forum, the less I buy as I have purchased items mentioned by other posters.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Qvc needs to strike through these forums and fix them 

1 Timothy 6:7

Honored Contributor

Well, LOL LOL  reckon they'll make it easier to follow and post?  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Let's add to the squelching of popular categories, so it's virtually impossible to find some threads and posts (assuming they made the cut) the relative idiocy of why they imported what appear to be older posts leaving the new ones behind...  Like I said elsewhere, IF THEY WEREN'T UP TO THE TASK THEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE UNDERTAKEN IT.  Yes there are advantages, but the downside oh the downside...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Stevie....I found you---like your handbag...but that's the ONLY positive!!!!

The rest, to quote Gollum in the Lord Of The Rings...."WE HATES IT, WE HATES IT"!

They put the Football Topic under "WELLNESS"? Cat Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Hey Stevie....I found you---like your handbag...but that's the ONLY positive!!!!

The rest, to quote Gollum in the Lord Of The Rings...."WE HATES IT, WE HATES IT"!

SPURT!!  I've been looking for you all day...  I see some of the older updates made the cut, but nothing very recent...  Makes me mad.  In fact, this whole ordeal makes me mad...   Hoping some of the more recent updates might show up at some point...  Since Q Talk now seems to be a catch all category (much as pretty many of them NOW are) you might want to think of a new location for the updates, if you plan to do them going forward.  SO glad I saw you posted here!!  Honestly, it would've killed them to keep a sports board and, gasp, a handbag board... Why the Logo Lock alone should've ensure the latter!!

Honored Contributor

Honestly Spurt, this is like being on the Titanic (in more ways than one...) with everyone looking for their favorite threads and posters and their own posts and friends from the old boards...  Geesh, at this point, they might as well let the ship sink...  Just remember, this is new and improved...  Right?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

SPURT!!  I've been looking for you all day...  I see some of the older updates made the cut, but nothing very recent...  Makes me mad.  In fact, this whole ordeal makes me mad...   Hoping some of the more recent updates might show up at some point...  Since Q Talk now seems to be a catch all category (much as pretty many of them NOW are) you might want to think of a new location for the updates, if you plan to do them going forward.  SO glad I saw you posted here!!  Honestly, it would've killed them to keep a sports board and, gasp, a handbag board... Why the Logo Lock alone should've ensure the latter!!

STEVIE---I was going to work from home, but there was a water main link so they shut off the water in our neighborhood so I had to go into the office and didn't get a chance to bring this mess  up and sorry I did...Oh and to edit click the 3 dots in the right hand corner....Oh BTW did you see this little change in the Forum Standards---

Controversial topics will be removed – Discussions of a controversial or confrontational nature will be removed at our discretion. The following are examples of topics that generally create a negative dialogue between Community members which will result in removal of the discussion and possible banning: current events, politics, religious beliefs, and unkind comments about hosts

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”