Frequent Contributor

THANKS FOR THE COOKING SHOWS ON CHRISTMAS

I SO preferred the food/kitchen shows you ran this year rather than the treacley Christmas stuff you normally present on Christmas eve and Christmas.  I hope this is a tradition that continues!

Respected Contributor

Re: THANKS FOR THE COOKING SHOWS ON CHRISTMAS

I totally agree !  I was dreading the humdrum programming that is usually on QVC on Christmas Day .  The cooking shows are MUCH BETTER !

Honored Contributor

They are cooking shows?  The only ones I've seen today have been prepared food and candy, all presented by David Venable.

Honored Contributor

I think today's previously recorded shows have been dreadful.  I liked it when they used to have the hosts do personal segments cooking or with their family.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

What cooking shows?  All I saw were reruns of ITKWD or ITKWM or the boring Christmas parade.  I thought last year was much better featuring Meredith Lawrence.

Occasional Contributor

I’m with you on that that’s what I would love to see happen especially segments with Lisa and Dave singing or Jayne and Lisa singing Christmas carols things off that nature by far the best

Regular Contributor

BORING,BORING, BORING QVC!! Can't you do better? Would of preferred music and forget all the parades & other.

Loved Meredith's, Blue Jean Chef, cooking shows last year. The shows with your hosts baking with their children are fun.This year - Terrible!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Pretty soon it will be all recorded shows during Christmas. (with items being sold) No parades, cooking segments etc.

Contributor

All that parade coverage on Christmas was awful.  Just hours and hours of it, and it was incredibly boring and has nothing to do with QVC.  I thought it would never end.   Please QVC, spare us next year.    

Esteemed Contributor

Very, very lazy programming by QVC executives.  

Repeating old shows selling prepared foods that will get to you by Christmas Day!

At least over on HSN they prerecorded some original programming.