Honored Contributor

THANK YOU, QVC!!

[ Edited ]

A big THANK YOU for showing colors first!  I see a huge, wonderful improvement.  Thanks to all concerned.  Have a wonderful week!  ................. Heart QVC and thanks for listening to your customers!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I think it is to early to thank the Q but I do thank Amy.  Today I saw her speak up more than once to tell her designer let's not style until I have given the colors.  She was told OK but she was persistent more than once. No host has an easy time getting information out when working this person.  I hope it continues and the effort is made by all hosts.

Honored Contributor

Gellergirl:  I missed Amy's show (maybe it will be repeated on QVC Plus).  I watched Mary Beth's show, and colors were shown in detail first.  I truly appreciate it so very much.  So easy to write down the color's proper name, and quickly and leisurely call in an order at the beginning of the presentation.  (Instead of waiting until much later for the official color names.)  Perfect show!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Customer Care

@ROMARY wrote:

A big THANK YOU for showing colors first!  I see a huge, wonderful improvement.  Thanks to all concerned.  Have a wonderful week!  ................. Heart QVC and thanks for listening to your customers!

You're so welcome @ROMARY  We appreciate the feedback!

Honored Contributor

"Color me happy!"  Heart  Heart  Heart

Honored Contributor

Gee, it's been three weeks since I posted.  Time quickly passes by, that's for sure!   Anyway, as time has gone by, I've noticed a huge improvement:  I'll say that all of the shows feature showing colors first, which I appreciate.  Also, I've been noticing more Medium sized models, too!   Another big Thank You to QVC!  Hopefully sales have increased due to these two improvements. 

Respected Contributor

Another thank you. It does make a difference.