Super Contributor

Susan Lucci Pilates Pro Chair Suggestion

I purchased the Malibu Pilates chair when Susan was on the other channel. I love it and it is in great condition. I would love to purchase the DVDs and wall chart that come with the new chair. I tried to purchase them from Life's A Beach, the company that makes them and got a rude email back saying that they weren't for sale and that I should buy the new chair at the q.  I don't need a new chair. I would just like to purchase the DVDs and wall chart.

Susan, if you read any of these comments, perhaps you could suggest that the DVDs should be made available for separate purchase. I notice that the updated Stamina Reformer Pilates machine DVDs are available for purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci Pilates Pro Chair Suggestion

I wish I had known sooner! I will look here but I think I donated them to my local Goodwill earlier this month...

Respected Contributor

ChouChou, have you checked EBay?  Just a thought.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I purchased the Malibu Pilates chair when Susan was on the other channel. I love it and it is in great condition. I would love to purchase the DVDs and wall chart that come with the new chair. I tried to purchase them from Life's A Beach, the company that makes them and got a rude email back saying that they weren't for sale and that I should buy the new chair at the q.  I don't need a new chair. I would just like to purchase the DVDs and wall chart.

Susan, if you read any of these comments, perhaps you could suggest that the DVDs should be made available for separate purchase. I notice that the updated Stamina Reformer Pilates machine DVDs are available for purchase.

@ChouChou, I actually have the 4 dvd's that came with the chair when I bought it.  I no longer have the chair but would be more than happy to give you the dvd's, they are unopened. I have no clue if there is a way to private message you but if you are interested please let me know. The dvd's are of no use to me. Heart

Super Contributor

I, too, have no info on how to private message. I have an email account that I use when I register for public sites and I check it frequently. It is ellefarr at gmail.com.

I am interested in the tapes. Do you have the wall chart, too? If so, I am interested in that, too. Thank you.

Super Contributor

I did check ebay and made it a followed search so that if someone puts them on eBay I will get notified. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I, too, have no info on how to private message. I have an email account that I use when I register for public sites and I check it frequently. It is ellefarr at gmail.com.

I am interested in the tapes. Do you have the wall chart, too? If so, I am interested in that, too. Thank you.

@ChouChou, I'll check to see if I have the wall chart as well. I will shoot you an email, when you see something from an address with "Irish", that's me, lol...