Occasional Visitor

I have been watching QVC for years, and I have lots of clothing from QVC, and I love the Susan Graver tops but I cannot stand watching her. It is exhausting. She talks over all of the hosts, and is so high strung that I find it difficult to watch her. I usually turn it off and go back in online to see the clothing. Does anyone else agree with me?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!

New Contributor
Yes, I do!!
Valued Contributor

Hate to say this but it is obvious we have made the woman very wealthy

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Along with almost everything Q sells, you can find the same things elsewhere for less money or with promo codes and free shipping.

I don't watch SG because of her antics. And I don't wear polyester or whatever name she wants to call it. To me, it's like wearing a plastic bag.

Honored Contributor

Lots of posters feel they can find better elsewhere.  My closet tells me I can't.   In the years I have bought from Susan's line, every piece is still the same color and hasn't stretched or pilled.  In the meantime, I have discarded pieces I bought elsewhere. 

Probably out of necessity, I dressed myself for decades without paying any attention to who had done the designing.  Even now, I can tell you a few brands I buy repeatedly, but I have no idea who designs them.

Frequent Visitor
Kachina....I'm sure the OP is aware of her choices.
She is merely sharing her opinion, which is the point of these forums. No need to be so snarky.
Frequent Contributor

This is my observation, as well I rarely purchase fashion from QVC because of the high prices and shipping charges. And yes, many manufacturers have increased prices too, but periodically offer percentages off and often have free shipping. I am fortunate that in retirement, I need fewer clothes, so it is easy to say no. I still enjoy watching the hosts and vendors, and like to see different styles and trends. I also will buy some things from HSN, because they send monthly coupons. QVC tends to use extended Easy Payxas a lure, and I am not in need of having to stretch payments out.

Respected Contributor

I used to be annoyed with Susan's over-enthusiasm for her own line but I don't let it bother me enough to stop watching.  Her pants fit me well when offered in Petite. Her leggings are the only ones that I will wear as they are not too tight and look so nice on.  I recently purchased a longer length denim jacket because it had stretch and was offered in Petite. I have short arms and hate rolling up cuffs, so even though I thought the price was high for a denim jacket I decided to try it. Well, it's the most comfortable, best fitting denim jacket I have ever owned. I am so happy I got it and don't regret the price because the quality is outstanding and I will wear for years. Sometimes the higher price is worth it. It covers my hips, buttons easily, and I will wear it a lot. 

New Contributor

What happened to Susan Graver's face? I haven't watched her show for a couple of years becasue her cloth are ridiculously expensive. I used to  buy at least one piece, but can't afford it anymore. This morning I turned on QVC and noticed something wrong with her face, It looks like she was in an accident or very hungover. Not trying to be rude just wondering.