Honored Contributor

I don't find her rude.  Energetic and proud of her line.  Would not watch her if it made me feel like wanting to tell her to shut up or slap her.

Honored Contributor

Like the hosts, I've learned to just tune her out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what channel she was on yesterday, but I tuned in and all I heard was Rachel talking and cutting Susan off.  Turned it off.

Trusted Contributor

I figure at this point, someone somewhere must have told her, but obviously nothing has worked.  She knows she brings a ton of money to QVC, so she can pretty much do whatever she wants and in this case, it's talk, talk, talk.  I've often wondered if she's ever watched and heard herself. 

Honored Contributor

I think she's delightful and very passionate about her products.  And well she should be.  Love her liquid knit.  And I enjoy her.  I've been watching her for a long, long time and never felt the need to turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I think she's delightful and very passionate about her products.  And well she should be.  Love her liquid knit.  And I enjoy her.  I've been watching her for a long, long time and never felt the need to turn the channel.

I agree.  In my opinion, her clothing is great and because of the Luncheon Specials, I now have a closetful of Susan's liquid knit.designs.

Respected Contributor

I avoid watching much of Q on Thursdays.  Haven't bought from her line in many years.

Contributor

Unfortunately I have to change the channel whenever Susan Graver is on.

I'm so tired of her making the same comments over and over and not letting the host do their job.

How many more times do we need to hear her RESUME????

Please, either get a new vendor or have someone other than Susan sell her products!

Contributor

We will still watch her but if she is on with Amy, forget it.  They are soooo busy talking over each other that it turns into a terrible hum.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@furbabylover wrote:

@Cdewulf I feel absolutely schizophrenic when I watch Susan. On one hand she seems to be a genuinely cheerful person with good intentions. On the other hand I feel an overwhelming urge to slap her up side the head. She makes me crazy!

-----------------

Exactly!!  Years ago, I used to watch all her shows and actually purchased many items from her line. 

But lately -- there is a difference in enthusiastic/

cheerful and rude/obnoxious!  I can no longer sit, watch and hear her interrupt, give the same description about each each item and crow about herself!!