New Contributor

Agree with you, stop buying her things and it will soon change!

New Contributor

I, too, am retired and used to buy Susan's clothes when I was working, but I can no longer afford them and I no longer want to listen to her.  MUTE, is the way to go, if you still want to buy her clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is doing something right or she would not be still there.  And yes, she must talk in her sleep... so I just buy her products online without ever having to watch or listen to her. 

I do like what she has to offer.. fits me.. my style.... but I do think she should allow someone else to have a few words in her time slot... or just have the host go to lunch or dinner and have her take over the entire show.  That might be the solution. 

Valued Contributor

Kazsails   I do not think anyone would be able to stay with her non stop talking ..at all!! the minute I see her face ...the channel changes!!

Contributor

Let the hosts do their jobs, interrupting is rude.  I do think you are adorable and your clothing item are nice, a bit over-priced maybe, however, just want to say "Hush".

Honored Contributor

As others have stated this an old complaint and has been on the forums for years.  Yet, Susan Graver remanins Susan Graver.  Obviously that is how it will be until she leaves.  

I have many of her designs because I do not let the host or vendor ever interfere or influence what I purchase.  I shop online now for the most part so i don't have to put up with the same old tiresome formats.  I don't care how many have been sold, how many are left, how often colors are mentioned, same stale selling points, I make my decisions. The video of the presentation is online and if I choose  I can watch. 

I am repeating myself when I say the Q needs a new format, a big change, shows which will hold interest.  It needs new products, different approaches on how to sell the items.   However, no matter what they do they will not please everyone, that is for sure!!!!!  We do have to keep in mind it is a shopping channel with salespeople and vendors, not a variety show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

What would be funny is if the host just stood there and didn't say anything until Susan stopped talking.  I wonder how long it would take!

A eternity..[scary]Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

As I was going though the channels I stopped at QVC and Susan was on I watched as Susan was choking and still talking, the host was trying to get her to be quiet  or drink some water. I could not believe that this women was still trying to talk while she was coughing and choking very pathetic to me as I turned the channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky wrote:

Kazsails   I do not think anyone would be able to stay with her non stop talking ..at all!! the minute I see her face ...the channel changes!!

Yep, I agree she is as phony as a two dollar bill.... nope a three dollar bill.Woman LOL

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree that Susan talks over everyone and I dislike it so if I do buy any of her clothing, it's only because I see it online.  

I have to add, however, that there are one or two hosts who talk over the guests, also.  That is very irritable as well because I want to hear from the guest and what they have to say about their designs.  I don't particularly care what the host has to say.