Super Contributor

I don't listen anymore.  When I did, I used to grit my teeth when she smiled and danced to the camera, saying she knew some thought she was obnoxious about her clothing line but she was just so enthusiastic

There's just something off-putting about a grown woman saying "Just look at me!  I'm so adorable!"

I used to just watch but I don't do that anymore, either.  Everything is in constant motion and, therefore, impossible to see.   I also didn't like the petting and squeezing of the garments.   And the handling of the models.

I used to buy her clothing.   I used to love her big shirts.   Too bad.  

Guess I'm too old for TV shopping.

Regular Contributor

Because no one would watch...she just loves hearing herself speak!!

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer watch Susan's shows either!!  It is just so irritating that she will not stop talking!!  I do feel for the hosts...it must be so frustrating!!  I have seen Jayne B, Sharon and even Antonella get her to stop...at least long enough to get the colors out to the viewers.

I have seen Pat's Graver show on Sunday mornings on Q2.

The vendor sub is so much easier to watch and listen to during the show.  She describes the items just as well as Susan and she is not so rude to the host.

Occasional Contributor

So, I'm starting a thread of the comments we hear in every presentation.  

"My nickname is Dottie Graver"

Honored Contributor
I just check her stuff online. I wore several of her tops when I was working, but her prices have certainly gone up...not sure they are worth it any longer. Polyester is polyester.
Honored Contributor
Amazing there are still so many comments about Susan and her nonstop chatter. It isn't going to change, so just hit the mute button or look online.
Contributor

I love her line too...but the dancing and waving the garments around in the air is just too much.  I watch her on mute.  

Trusted Contributor
She has nothing new to say, but it's so important that she has to talk over the hosts. Same ole sales tactics for the same old polyester dated prints
Esteemed Contributor

If you like her clothing line and can not stand to watch her live on QVC just mute her out or shop online. I am not a fan of her clothing line so I just do not watch her.  

Super Contributor

@THE Kim

It seems to me as i watch Susan Graver that she is making love to her clothes, always toucing and stroking them and complimenting them!  idk how the hosts work with her.

she is overbearing to the hosts and the models, once even re-styling a model right on air because she didnt like what the model was wearing with her clothes!

its unbelievable!